Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

asia s economy is totally ruined

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by snowy_angelaaa, Feb 29, 2004.

1. snowy_angelaaa

snowy_angelaaa IncGamers Member

asia s economy is totally ruined

too many bot user now. everything is so cheat that there is no point to trade anymore.for example. durid set armor only worth 6 pgs. ama set armour: no1 even pick it up anymore. ik armour=ko rune. tal armor=25pg. no duped runes tho which makes me sad , there is just no way i can get enginma . no matter how many mf runs i do. blizzard plz do sth!!

2. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Wow, I could trade away for both of those if I was on Asia. Shucks.

3. th5418

th5418 Banned

Whoa, nobody picks up mav's armor anymore? Thats like, whoa. :xeek:

4. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Alright, so it looks like the economy looks really screwed up. But you also sound like you think you have a right to find/trade for an Enigma. These runes simply are not supposed to be found. If you can find both a jah and a ber, something is wrong.

But yeah, if the botting is as bad as you claim it to be, something else is wrong too. In 1.09, Mav armor was one of the rarest things I've ever found. However, this means you should be able to quickly collect all the godly uniques and sets so I don't know why you're complaining. You seem to be angry because there isn't also a surplus of runes.

5. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy IncGamers Member

I don't think it's the consequence of bots;i would rather imagine a few hackers who insanely duplicate all their best items and spread their dupes all over the realms

6. Reggitsan

Reggitsan Banned

USEast is quickly plunging into this problem, so don't think we're immune, and don't think to lightly. There is a bot out now that allowed multiple instances of Diablo to be run at the same time, all you need is a high internet speed and you can run upwards of 50. People who used to/are on my friends list filled me in, it's good for my begging, but not for the economy.

When someones says, "Damnit, I hate when Mang Songs takes up space in my inventory" you know something is wrong.

7. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

I think the economy is fine on all of the servers. It was messed up for a bit when people lost the soj dollar (some earlier then others).

In the end it doesn't matter too much. The patch has made ebay a big seller again. As soon as the legit items are all tired out (which many of you see happening now with certain items losing popularity) the powers to be will reintroduce hacked/massivly duped items onto the realms.

This is why Bnet's only solution is realm wipe every year or so with the ladder realms. The good is that the average player is all out of hacked/duped and it shuts people up. The bad is that stuff like tal mask sells via ebay for 5 bucks. If you have the talent, hacking bnet is better then robbing a bank.

8. snowy_angelaaa

snowy_angelaaa IncGamers Member

does blizzard care about asia? there is not even a trade forum for aisa on blizzard official website? seem like asia is the the forgotten realm.

9. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I think the idea of an english language asian forum didn't really seem practical to them, but I don't know, just trying to relate it to the absence of asia trades here

10. davew2040

davew2040 IncGamers Member

You made no good points; you only made vague references to cheating being beneficial in some roundabout way. Are you one of the crowd that enjoys circumventing the game for "profit"?