Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Artic Blast...uses? Artic/Rabies/Fury?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Jary, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

Artic Blast...uses? Artic/Rabies/Fury?

I'm just adding up numbers here, but with a frost wind it's possible to reach lvl 62-64 artic blast over a distance of about 25 yards!!!! ...if someone reaaaally wanted to ^^. I guess my question is, is the cold damage permanent... or would ravens just neglect it like that?

Kriky, because 25 yards distance... that's one insane super soaker, lol! That has to be over a screen's distance... If someone could combine a 5k artic blast/sec with rabies/switch, or something like that just for close distance, that'd be a fun sight to see >< ...I think frost wind would rabies at like 7 frames too, which isn't bad since it furys at 6.

2. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

Problem is that when you take an item that grants more than +3 to a skill, like frost wind, flame bellow, or call to arms, when the character class that normally has it equips it, it only gives +3 {sorc only gets +3 inferno from flame bellow, barb only gets +3 bo from cta}.

Also, artic wind cannot be cast while shifted.

And finally, artic wind, much like inferno, is bugged to the point that it only causes damage along the very middle line of the spray. Its horrible in pvm due to this little damage over long stretched area. Think of the maggot layer, and how godly it "might" be, but then you try it and see that a maggot walks right up to you threw your artic blast unchilled.