Arrrrr, mateys!

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Arrrrr, mateys!

Ye mutinous bilge rats! Today be a special day, and none o' ye have mentioned it? Time to walk the plank wit' the lot o' ya!

Now, where be me wenches?

*goes searching for Isolde*
 

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Robot pirates > pirates .
Robot ninjas < ninjas .
Robot ninja pirate > everything .
 

skihard

Banned
ye all stay away fom me buxom beauty or 't be th' end o' ye, I know she be havin a thin' fer shipmates so stay away ye horn dogs
 
skihard said:
ye all stay away fom me buxom beauty or 't be th' end o' ye, I know she be havin a thin' fer shipmates so stay away ye horn dogs
Ye scurvy dog ain't good enough fer yon lovely wench. She belongs on me ship, killin' un plunderin' un pillagin' un drinkin' me grog.
 

skihard

Banned
th' lass' drinkin' yer grog be fightin' words. Ye keep that up an' I`ll be sendin' th' 4 kids yer way. If that dasn't work I`ll jus' send th' smallests used diaper at ye form one o' me cannon`s
 

Baynson

Diabloii.Net Member
Arrrr.... avast-ya-mates, stop ye jokin arund, me bad eye is awarsh n salt from laughin to hard. Me scurvys actin up a bit too......

20yrs in the navy and i still can't talk like a pirate!
 

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Yarrrr, the middle east got de best lootin,pillagin and bloodthursty pirates that be, arr! We be takin all yur land lubbin wenches, yer grog and yer gold! Praise Allah, Yaaarr!
 

skihard

Banned
Evil Conservative Inc said:
Aye, don't be hasty matey. No wench be worth a diaper cannon. Ye can have her.
'tis a good tide when I can fend off yer dirty advances wi' a wee sea dog talk an' a threat o' soiled baby pants
 
skihard said:
'tis a good tide when I can fend off yer dirty advances wi' a wee sea dog talk an' a threat o' soiled baby pants
Tis th' poo not th' talk that fends me off. Arr, I have me dignity to perserve un no poo in me grog be helpin' that.
 

skihard

Banned
I`ll be givin' ye that one fer sure, poo in a gentleman o' fortunes grog, or a land lovers grog fer that matter be nerea good thin'. Perhaps we can agree t' jus' down a couple pints ourselves an' leave me hot buxom beauty t' fend fer herself fer a wee bit.
 

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
Perhaps we can agree t' jus' down a couple pints ourselves an' leave me hot buxom beauty t' fend fer herself fer a wee bit.
I'll keep my good eye on 'er whilst you gents have an ale. :wink3:
 
Top