Arnie for Pres?

Nope keep it how it is. Born and lived 40 years here. I don't like the idea of foreign robots trying to take over. If I am going to be forced into living underground by robots they damn well be made in the USA else there wouldn't be a big red off switch on the forehead.

I was just going on the fact that well I don't know but everytime I here "ator" I think of robots....didn't really have to be about the governator, in fact it stopped being about him after the second sentence. That is until now. Dammit! I hate confusing myself. Being up for 72hours straight I just cannot do anymore.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
Ooo, we better be afraid of any foreigner type. They might be from the USSR and they'll turn the United States of America (God bless the statue and apple pie!) into a communist state. I'm glad we still live in 50s where bigotry and paranoia is coolsville.

...Anyway, if they were to make a good president, then why stop them aside from out-of-day and very simple minded bias?

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
If I were American I'd vote for him just for the entertainment value.
Substitute 'Minnesotan' for 'American', and you practically have the reason why people elected Ventura governor here a few years ago. ;)

-Rafty

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
now now, you have to be careful about this whole 'elect for entertainment' thing....we elected Bush governor a while back, and we all know what happened there!

aww, yeah I'm a republican, but hey, if ya cant poke fun at yourself, then who can ya poke fun at?

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Nope keep it how it is. Born and lived 40 years here. I don't like the idea of foreign robots trying to take over. If I am going to be forced into living underground by robots they damn well be made in the USA else there wouldn't be a big red off switch on the forehead.

I was just going on the fact that well I don't know but everytime I here "ator" I think of robots....didn't really have to be about the governator, in fact it stopped being about him after the second sentence. That is until now. Dammit! I hate confusing myself. Being up for 72hours straight I just cannot do anymore.
You have not been up for 72 hours straight. Three days without sleep without the use of some major uppers is nigh impossible. Coffee won't do it.

Anakha1

Banned
Pierrot le Fou said:
You have not been up for 72 hours straight. Three days without sleep without the use of some major uppers is nigh impossible. Coffee won't do it.
Actually I've done it. But it was in the military and I was working the whole time. Your brain just kind of shuts off and you react automatically to orders. After a while you don't even feel that you're tired anymore.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're working the whole time and have people whack you every time you drift off, sure. But when you're posting on the net alone in your room, there's no way in Hell you're going to last all 72.

I think that we've all seen KOW tell quite a few tall tales, and I fail to see why this one would actually be true when all signs point to no.

Why would anyone stay up for 72 hours if they didn't have to?

Anakha1

Banned
Pierrot le Fou said:
If you're working the whole time and have people whack you every time you drift off, sure. But when you're posting on the net alone in your room, there's no way in Hell you're going to last all 72.

I think that we've all seen KOW tell quite a few tall tales, and I fail to see why this one would actually be true when all signs point to no.

Why would anyone stay up for 72 hours if they didn't have to?

Granted. It's 2:12am and I'm at work and I'm just barely staying awake. At the time whenever we did pause and I started drifting off someone would kick me in the head. I was wearing a helmet, though. KOW does have a tendency to exagerate to the point of sillyness.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Come on now, PLF. Give Kow some credit.

He has miraculous healing abilities, why can't he also have super-human stamina?

Anakha1

Banned
Steel_Avatar said:
Come on now, PLF. Give Kow some credit.

He has miraculous healing abilities, why can't he also have super-human stamina?

You forgot incredibly ripped and muscle-bound despite his weighing less than my thigh.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Actually I've done it. But it was in the military and I was working the whole time. Your brain just kind of shuts off and you react automatically to orders. After a while you don't even feel that you're tired anymore.
Yuck. I don't ever wanna do that.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:

Yeah, great. But the requirements for President of the U.S. are: must be at least 35 years of age, must be a natural-born citizen of the U.S. and must have resided in country the last 14 years.

Maybe Kow is using lack of sleep as an excuse for being a knucklehead.

Mister 4

Diabloii.Net Member
Must be at least 35? How in the hell does being over 35 make you more qualified for the position than someone under 35?

This does not make sense!

Anakha1

Banned
Mister 4 said:
Must be at least 35? How in the hell does being over 35 make you more qualified for the position than someone under 35?

This does not make sense!

People under 35 are less likely to have enough experience, and are less mature. I wouldn't want someone under 35 in the most powerful position in the world.