Armpits

Am I Asking For Too Many Items (E.G. the character not worth it?)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
Armpits

Coming along with my body sculpture I'm not sure on how to approach my body hair :D

Shave, trim, leave alone? Discuss

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Let it grow man, what are you a woman? ... are you?
No but seriously, depends on how you like it. Some of my girl friends say they like men with shaved armpits and some say they like men with a bush o_O
Matter of personal taste and how the females likes it :D

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
I am leaving it the way it is.

I dont know about anyone else's case, but it stops growing at a point. I certainly hope it does for everyone else o_O.

Anyways, I did trim it once during high school, it itched for a whole week and I think it got longer than it was.

Lesson learned!

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
meh.. trim it, it looks weird when there is none but it also looks weird when it's so long that it pokes out when you put your arm down

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I treat mine like actual hair, I cut regularyl and style it with hair gel, wax and all that good stuff.

Nah, I just leave it.

Killing Frenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
I..err..don't body sculpt.. but I trim.
I really hope that your joking.

Leave it. Guy's really shouldn't mess with their pit hairs. It does stop growing at one point, so just leave it at that one point.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you considered dying it? A nice shade of orange or blue should get some attention. And stay away from reds; from a distance they look like a rash.

MrPipes

Diabloii.Net Member
i don't trim the 'pit. i would maybe if i had some intense hair growing genes, but as it is now, it's fine.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
i trim it for swimming

hairs in teh pool are nasty, especially ones that arent yours, so we tell girls and guys to trim/shave cuz its really nasty if you go up to breathe and soem guys pubic hair goes in your mouth

P2blr

Diabloii.Net Member
I've shaved my pits for 3 years now and it feels good(and doesn't smell bad either!)
of course I am a beast, so I have to shave often, but the legs I only did once. In the summer, and if it wasn't so much work I'd do it again. could feel every little movement of boxers. I like to be touched. :teeth:

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never shaved mine but I did lose it all while I was going through chemo. I felt kind of strange not having any hair under my arms after having it for so long. So I kind of liked it when it grew back out.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Let it grow, if you are a guy that is.

But the real subject of this entire thread should be Jimmeh's tar. I find it... interesting. :rolleyes:

Christor

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
But the real subject of this entire thread should be Jimmeh's tar. I find it... interesting. :rolleyes:
Now that I look at it....yeah, I think I'm gonna have to go with gross. A tad bit disturbing as well. o_O

Jesse24

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
i trim it for swimming

hairs in teh pool are nasty, especially ones that arent yours, so we tell girls and guys to trim/shave cuz its really nasty if you go up to breathe and soem guys pubic hair goes in your mouth
Wait....so the guys trim.....everything? :confused:

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
I trim back armpit hair and pubics, but not legs arms and other body hair. If its over an inch, I take it back.