Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Armor question for mid level merc

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Barbarrister Voldamus, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Barbarrister Voldamus

Barbarrister Voldamus IncGamers Member

Armor question for mid level merc

I am playing a mid level untwinked summoner using an act 2 might merc as I am entering Act V NM. I saw a post that talked about using the runeword treachery for a might merc and that got me thinking. After just about getting my rump handed to me by the OK using Iron Maiden in the CS I was actually considering replacing my Act 2 Merc with an Act 1 Rogue but I want to keep my might Aura. Then I came upon the relatively cheap runeword Peace. The cold resist, reflected damage, critical strike and FHR seemed nice but the thing that looked appealing was the ctcevel 15 Valkyrie. What I was weondering is if anyone had tried this armor on a non Amazon to confirm whether the CTC would work on my might merc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Voorhees

Voorhees IncGamers Member

Re: Armor question for mid level merc

It won't work on your merc. The critical strike will though!

3. MyDireLife

MyDireLife IncGamers Member

I use that armor on 2 of my Low Lvl Duelers, Niether of them Zon's. Just for the fhr and the + to critical strike.

Now the thing about the valkyrie. 2% chance? That rarely happens for me, and when it does, She gets summoned, and then dies right away, if she gets hit or not. Rarely, and i mean rarely, she will stay summoned, and help me duel.

I dont know how this works with a merc, im pretty sure it wont summon at all. But this is off of my personal experience.

4. Barbarrister Voldamus

Barbarrister Voldamus IncGamers Member

Thanks for the input guess I keep looking.