armor help

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
armor help

hey guys, well i have resigned myself to never having an ik armor, and so i am trying to find out various alternatives for my druid. he is a fury druid, with tons of strength. now i have decided to make him a lionheart (runeword) armor, for the resists, etc. the only problem is, i am wondering what armor to make it in.

i was thinking a light armor, such as an archon plate, but since he is a druid he wont have any problems with the strentgh requirement of heavier armors. but then his run/walk would be slowed down.

so, what armor do you guys think would be good for the runeword? (im tlaking scarab huck etc.. not a set armor or unique)

thanks in advance

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
proudfoot said:
Mediums would be good, Archon is still best, IMO. Wire Fleece is a good option as well.
hmm ive been thinking, it isnt likely that im gonna find an archon soon, or be able to trade for one (too poor), so i guess ill restate my question as what are some medium armors which are good.. these shouldnt be too expensive

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Any medium armor, really. They all have the same effect, and since you're usually shifted looks don't much matter. Just find something with good defense, maybe take a quick look at style, and voila.