armor and weapon recharge recipe

flabergaster

Diabloii.Net Member
armor and weapon recharge recipe

can anyone tell me the recipe for recharging armor and weps. i knew it once but i have forgotten.

btuttle1

Diabloii.Net Member
I have noticed something about those recipes, they don't repair charge items. Well they repair the durablility but don't give you the charges back. I tried the recipe with my Marrowalks and it repaired the durability but didn't replenish the bone prision charges. 300k to repair those things when the charges are empty :( . I have also tried it with my HOTO (Heart of the Oak) and it doesn't replenish the Oak Sage charges.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
There really should be a formula to recharge the skill charges....it sux there is not.

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
There really should be a formula to recharge the skill charges....it sux there is not.
Why? Money is already pretty worthless if you are to belief most people (I don't really agree though). So isn't it nice you can spend it on something?

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
...read a bit further down, maybe?

1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem (any kind) + Weapon = Fully Repaired and Recharged Weapon
You cannot repair ethereal weapons.

1 Ral Rune + 1 Flawed Gem (any kind) + Armor = Fully Repaired and Recharged Armor
You cannot repair ethereal armor. Armor refers to any sort of armor, including helms, boots, belts, gloves and shields, not just body armor.

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
:embarrass

Thanks for pointing that out. I learn somethin new everyday ;)
LOL I didn't know that either. Probably cause I never use those charges on weapons. The levels of those skills are too low to be of any use (apart from teleport)

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
I never use em either, but thats cuz I forget about em. Many are very useful tho. Just found a metalgrid w/ 4 Iron Golem charges. Now thats a sweet tank to get from an ammy...