Area 51 Satellite Images

User Name

Diabloii.Net Member
Area 51 Satellite Images

Hi All,

Its been at least 4 months since I last posted on here, but I wanted to share a little site I created containing all sorts of wierd and freaky pictures I grabbed of Googles new Maps. I figured Id post this here because if I remeber correctly, most of you guys on this forum are pretty smart and are pretty interested in these sorts of things ;-)

Here is the link

What do you think of some of those pictures? Some of them are pretty strange.... but I dont really have the knowledge to accuratly identify any of the mysterious pictures. Some of the pictures are pretty obvious as ot what they are, but maybe you guys could shed some light on some of the not-so-obvious pictures ;-)

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
oh cool, the black spots are like those things in Red Alert. it could be either stationary or it could move around; it made a medium sized circle of black on the minimap so no one could see what was in it. It was a good way to bluff into thinking that you're hiding a huge army or viceversa.

and you could hide whatever evil things you were building. like that damn weather machine :mad:

Killerama

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, these pictures are very interesting. I watched a documentary on area 51 on discovery channel a while ago. A small group of people wanted to get a closer look at area 51, they looked at some satellite images and watched area 51 with a tele scope :lol: . As for the employing housing, it was said there was an airline in LA designed for the sole purpose of transporting some employees to area 51 and fly them back at the end of the day. They even found some motion sensors just outside area 51. God knows what they're doing there, but whatever it is, I doupt it has anything to do with aliens.

On a side note, yes those black circles do look like gap generators from Red Alert 2, I hated those things :mad: .

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I watched that Discovery Channel special too. Isn't Nellis Air Force Base in Area 51? And I do believe they have a bombing range in there, so any sort of bomb site isn't really all that odd. You gotta practice somewhere.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
I watched that Discovery Channel special too. Isn't Nellis Air Force Base in Area 51? And I do believe they have a bombing range in there, so any sort of bomb site isn't really all that odd. You gotta practice somewhere.
That's what Canada is for. :thanks:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
The satellite maps use some false coloring and some of it doesn't work too well. Go to maps.google.com and zoom in on Los Angeles. Or that giant blue patch in Nevada.