Are we sick of her yet!?

KillJoyBob

Diabloii.Net Member
Are we sick of her yet!?

Heiress Paris Hilton is wearing two engagement rings, because she can't choose between the two diamond bands her fiance Paris Latsis offered her.

The Greek shipping heir gave Hilton a choice between two pricey rings from celebrity jewelers Harry Winston and Tiffany.

One has a 24-carat canary yellow stone, the other a 15-carat white diamond. They are worth $2.1 million and $4.2 million.

But the 24-year-old loves them both.

A source says, "She just can't decide."
My Lord, somebody make her go away! :rant:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Somehow, we all knew it would happen this way

Paris Hilton engaged? Possibility of progeny in the future? It's the Apocalypse all right.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
she is here today, she'll be here tomorrow and she'll be here next year soooo, just ignore these things

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
>They are worth $2.1 million and $4.2 million.
>"She just can't decide."

Dear PH,

$4.2 million is more than $2.1 million. More money is good. Therefore, choose the 4.2 million. Especially since you are white trash and the ring will be sitting on your nightstand while you pork your exhusband's sister on video for attention in a few months anyhow.

Garbad

5Ws

Banned
I kinda thought she's wearing two of them cuz you know, she's doing it with two of them...

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
>They are worth $2.1 million and $4.2 million.
>"She just can't decide."

Dear PH,

$4.2 million is more than $2.1 million. More money is good. Therefore, choose the 4.2 million. Especially since you are white trash and the ring will be sitting on your nightstand while you pork your exhusband's sister on video for attention in a few months anyhow.

Garbad
white trash is an economic designation

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
You can never be too rich to be white trash. She is trash, and she is white. Thus, white trash. She just happens to be loaded on the side.

Garbad

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
You can never be too rich to be white trash. She is trash, and she is white. Thus, white trash. She just happens to be loaded on the side.

Garbad
Errr, you can't change the meaning of the phrase, it is misuse! You are destroying our precious language!

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
Errr, you can't change the meaning of the phrase, it is misuse! You are destroying our precious language!
Thank goodness we have people like Paris to break the mold.

A revolutionary new step for white trash!

:p:rolleyes::lol:

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
Don't worry, we can steal a few more words from some other language and call it even.

DurfBarian said:
If you say it in French it sounds more upscale. She is garbage blanche.
de la garbage blanche :p

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
I'd have sex with her if given the opportunity.
As would 27 of the people seen here. 71 said no, but c'mon you really think when faced with the opportunity they'd turn her down?
^
which is exactly why she's still popular. Americans prize their sex and their gossip, and usually when there's sex there's gossip. Paris is just giving America what it wants for better or for worse.

Of course, these forums arent exactly filled with the stereotpyical American. I'd wager to say most of you folks use your brain 5x as much as people who follow the TV tabloids and obsess over celebrities, which is why the general consensus around here is "yes, oh dear god yes, we're sick of her!"

Chow Yun Thin

Diabloii.Net Member
For the past few days, any Paris Hilton-related thought was met with this sentence: "Hello, Paris Hilton. Would you like to meet Mr. Winchester? Mr. Three-Oh-Eight Winchester?" But yesterday I talked with a friend about why I hate her and he suggested that I don't let her get to me. He gave the theory that celebrities need attention to thrive; without it they can't even be called celebrities. Paris Hilton doesn't care whether you like her or hate her; if you give her the attention she sorely doesn't deserve, she wins. Good or bad, any publicity will help her maintain this celebrity status she so enjoys. Thus, it is best not to give her attention. Without people paying attention to her, she loses her celebrity status and becomes a nobody.

A 4.2 million USD ring? So what? At the end of the day, I'll never see it or put it to use so what's the big worry over that?

SirKnightmare

Diabloii.Net Member
Chow is right, if she gets attention she wins. She is an attention whore and doesn't care if it is good or bad. If you want her to go away quit talking about her.