Are these claws worth buying?

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Are these claws worth buying?

Ok, I'm shopping assassin claws from anya right now, and I just came across one that seems like it's extremely rare, but I don't want to waste half my zons money if it's not viable for anything, and I doubt I'd ever see it again, so here goes.

+3 phoenix, +1 SM, +1 DS with 300 AR and 40% IAS - greater talons

Should I spend 676864 to get it?

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
I still think bartucs is better than that for a MA sin just because of all the extra stats.

Gohanman

Diabloii.Net Member
+3 Traps / +3 Lightning Sentry and +3 Shadow / +3 Venom would probably be worth buying (as would be anything better than 1/1s, since the goal is to boost skill levels as high as possible and those would beat Bartuc's for a casting switch). +3 Traps / +3 Death Sentry *might* be worth it, although increasing the radius above level 20 is a lot less important than increasing damage above level 20 for LS or Venom.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
I still think bartucs is better than that for a MA sin just because of all the extra stats.
I never even thought of bartucs :p
I was just thinking that +3 phoenix coupled with 40% IAS before I can put shaels in it, along with a DS to save me like five skill points and provide fastest chargeups for a PS sin, but I won't have made one until the 22nd. I suppose this whole thread was pretty pointless now that I think about it. Getting that much gold is about ten minutes of killing pindle and selling his stuff, but finding these claws again if I ever need them would take ages. I feel stupid :cyclops:

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
In the Melee Blues tourney, my assassin has wet dreams about a claw like this. Phenomenal!

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
jiansonz said:
In the Melee Blues tourney, my assassin has wet dreams about a claw like this. Phenomenal!
hahahaha

Atma's being pretty generous I think

Jeweler's Ancient Armor of the Squid
Defense: 218
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 100
Required Level: 47
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0xbf5c15cf
+66 to Life
Socketed (4: 0 used)

Kenshi's Gauntlets of Readiness
Defense: 14
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0xd2f7c9b1
10% Increased Attack Speed
+3 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)

I found a +5 to Charged bolt sentry claw too, if only it had been something useful...