A ladder BOTD with the following mods:
This sword has 375% Enhanced Damage
33% Life Leech
27% Mana Leech
+60 to all Attributes
+10% Experience Gained
+600% Increased Attack Speed

and this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080545708&category=33883Please do no post links to eBay. Thanks! SS

An Enigma with:
+55% Max Life

Is this for real or another major grand scam? There are some bids already on some of these "bugged" BOTDs. If it's for real then this really blows.

I seen these pics goin around for awhile, no idea if they are for real or not. I wouldn't doubt it if they were. BTW don't think posting of ebay sites is allowed here, might wanna edit that out and post items stats or a pic somewhere else or something.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
This is pretty crazy, too.

Btw, just wanna warn you... the mods don't like you posting ebay links up, because that's advertising.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Its the same pictures just going round and round, getting people scammed out of their money because they get frustrated and tempted to buy their way to the cool stuff.

These things are propably something put together in photoshop or made in some singleplayer game with a mod or editor.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
These things are propably something put together in photoshop or made in some singleplayer game with a mod or editor.
True, I wouldn't think it would be too hard to just use simple copy and paste and turn the 5% in the Enigma into a 55%. I know I could do this in 2 minutes at most in MS Paint.