Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Are these any good?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by OldMan_Quiet, Mar 24, 2005.

1. OldMan_Quiet

OldMan_Quiet IncGamers Member

2. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

Holy crap that's hard to read... :eek:

3. tooie1

tooie1 IncGamers Member

I would say no to the javs, it's not worth the runes. Upgraded throw dmg wouldn't quite double and other than helping your leech, wouldn't add that much killing power. Upgraded titan's beats those, so do regular titan's IMO.

I wouldn't call it a good dueling belt, not bad, lots of FHR and other nice mods but not worthy of an upgrade.

The second belt is nice with the 10 FCR and 26 STR, could help out a hammerdin or sorc if he/she needs a little FCR to reach breakpoint and the STR would allow for extra blocking or life.

4. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

If I had the runes, I would upgrade those javs in a heartbeat... would make a mean hybrid Throw/WW dueling Barb.

5. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Upgrade the rare belt once so that it has 4 rows for pot, wouldn't use it for dueling but as a PvM belt it's quite nice. The runes to upgrade once are no big deal.

The javs...they won't have trade value of the runes used to upgrade them (I don't think anyways) but if you plan on using them upgrade. @tooie, clearly they aren't for a javazon in the first place =p

Both belts "worth keeping" good (especially the 2nd), but not really worth trying to trade I don't think unless you see someone spamming for an FCR belt with high str.
    Why are they worth keeping?
    Wizzy + Viper + mage = 100, so you need something over 5%, using either belt gets you the next bp without having to rely on jewelry, which IMO is a good thing, though some might prefer jewelry and not having to sacrifice their tgods.

6. tooie1

tooie1 IncGamers Member

Doh!

10 chars