Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Are the Red Portals Random?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SocraticB, Oct 24, 2006.

1. SocraticB

SocraticB IncGamers Member

Are the Red Portals Random?

Got several key sets, killed Uber Izzy and Uber Duriel, got brain and eye, then cubed last set of keys, and the red portal that opened was to Izzy again!

Have gotten several Izzys and several Duriels now, but no portal to Uber Andy.

Is there any way to make the Andy portal open, or is it random? I searched but only found one thread that indicated it was random. Looking for confirmation.

Thanks for your help!

SocraticB

2. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

easiest way to do this is to get all 3 sets of keys and open them in the same game. My suggestion to you, since you already have some organs would be, open the first portal in a game. If its to lilith save the other keys for a new game. if the portal leads to another place then open the other 2.

3. Klæmint Vágadal

Klæmint Vágadal IncGamers Member

You could altso trade the organs you got for the one you need.

4. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

When you open portals in the same game, do it from your backpack instead of your stash. Do it in different spots in act 5 town. This will prevent the portals from stacking and blocking each other. (yes, that has happened!)

5. aicoped

aicoped IncGamers Member

I havemade the claim that you can force uber lilith if u stand in the corner of the stairs by larzuk and face due south west.

As yet, no one has tried it, although many arrogant silly people have ridiculed it without trying it.

The best way is obviously just to open all 3 in the same game in different locations to ensure that you get them all, butyou can force the lilith by going to the location I said and cubing there. GL.

6. SocraticB

SocraticB IncGamers Member

Everyone: Thanks for the advice! Gonna open up the portals all in one game...

SocraticB