Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Are the dupers back?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by rev129, Feb 24, 2004.

1. rev129

rev129 IncGamers Member

Are the dupers back?

Well, I've seen talk about a new dupe program out. A few days ago somebody was spamming a website on one of the other forums I visit. I alos just saw on ebay a few people selling a "working" dupe program. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I hope it isn't true. If it is true then battle.net really should consider a reset.

2. discoboomer

discoboomer IncGamers Member

its actually a program that drops all the gear you have on.

kinda funny sitting in their games.

3. Nastie_Bowie

Nastie_Bowie Banned

Not if you lose your gear.

Is this all realms?

4. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

There have always been programs that unload your equipped stuff. Also people are always trying to sell "working" dupes on ebay. There are no public dupes available however.

5. d2 junkie

d2 junkie IncGamers Member

But Iam sure there is duping going on as we speak because items for this people means BIG DOLLARS$$$$

6. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

see .. I woulden't lose My gear, only someone who bought a dupeing program and then tried to use it. So I think the majority of people here would think that it would be very, very funny if they saw this happen to someone in a game. I would! big time! .. :) serves em right!

7. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

u guys have no idea of the potential of the quiet players that love to hack this game...there are always the few who dupe but NEVER share they're secret...imagine how easy it would be for an upper level hacker to dupe a measly item in a video game....for real its funny to think there are those of you out there who think its nto possible..but in no way am i talkin about the few punks who spend a lil bit of time readin code or w/e...jsut that there ARE ppl who can do wutever they want to this game...

8. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

Who the hell says "U guys have no idea"? All I said was that there was no public dupe available - which is true. Then you go spouting your mouth off that "its funny to think there are those of you out there who think its nto possible". Are you talking to the people who replied in the thread or are you speaking to people reading the thread whose minds you are attempting to read?

9. EndTheory

EndTheory IncGamers Member

You guys have no idea what secret societies are plotting the future of earth while you play your silly pc games. The black helicopters are flying, lines are being drawn, pop cds are being produced...

10. GIR

GIR Banned

Madness!!!

11. Unsane

Unsane IncGamers Member

I ran into a player who claimed to be working for some D2-item shop. He said he had six full tal sets, four enigmas, three botds.. I asked him how much did a zod cost there and he said 6 euros (8 dollars? ..or something). He also said that they had over fifty players selling stuff to them that they then sold to other players.
    I told him that if someone ever found a zod they probably would not settle for six euros or less (I assumed the shop wanted to make a profit).
    He did say something about a bot finding the stuff for him.. right after saying that they were all self found and that he does not play Diablo that much.

So.. I dunno. Dupes, bots or he was lying (there has to be something wrong with a player who has all that stuff on ladder :rant: :uhhuh: ). What I do know that he did infact have a botd thunder maul on his druid.

12. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

nah usu..no harm intended...really

i was jsut sayin that there are super geniuses that can and DO do anything they want...or can, im sry if my previous post looked like it was attackin sumone, but there will always be dupers....adn hackers, even if they are the ones who dont talk to anyone or showoff their 4 socketed bugged valor they got off of ebay...

im talkin bout the ppl that MAKE them

13. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Private dupe will almost always be around on this game, and hacks will be back in 1.10 imo.