Are "Fool's" and "Grinding" in the same group? o

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
Are "Fool's" and "Grinding" in the same group?

I always thought they're in the same group and couldn't happen at the same time, but I just found this.

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
wow cool, I thought those 2 mods couldn't spawn on the same item either. Too bad the weapon didn't have better stats. Btw 4 more posts and you will be "leet". I am sure you got that :)

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
As you see they can spawn together on the same weapon. Fools is in the same group as Masters and Grand masters, and Grinding is in the same group as Cruel.

- D.J.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you running patch 1.1x? D2data.net doesn't even list Grinding as a possible affix anymore, and come to think of it, I can't recall seeing a Grinding weapon in quite some time.

I can't find any info on what affix group Grinding belongs to since D2data doesn't list it anymore. Sorry I couldn't help.

Delreich

Diabloii.Net Member
They're not in the same group.

Fool's (Trump in the data file) is in group 111, same as the Master's kind and Hawkeye.
Grinding (Gritty in the data file) is in group 105, same as the Cruel kind.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
They're not in the same group.

Fool's (Trump in the data file) is in group 111, same as the Master's kind and Hawkeye.
Grinding (Gritty in the data file) is in group 105, same as the Cruel kind.
Agreed. Cause I have seen rares with + maximum damage base on character level and the damage is > character level, which for grinding prefix is only +0.75 per level iirc. So rares could spawn with grinding and fool's.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you running patch 1.1x? D2data.net doesn't even list Grinding as a possible affix anymore, and come to think of it, I can't recall seeing a Grinding weapon in quite some time.

I can't find any info on what affix group Grinding belongs to since D2data doesn't list it anymore. Sorry I couldn't help.
*points at the torch*