Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Are Chargers Alive Still?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by SilverNyte, Aug 29, 2006.

1. SilverNyte

SilverNyte IncGamers Member

Are Chargers Alive Still?

Alright, so i looked into the pally guides, but i didnt see one for a charger. Did i just not read correctly, like is there a different kind of nickname for them that i havent noticed, or is there just not a guide there? Was also wondering if chargers are even used in duels? Are they decent for pubbys? or lld? Could someone point me in the direction of a guide to one? or just let me know what stats basically. Lately you've been seeing a lot of smiters on bnet, but i want to know if there are any chargers. Thank you in advance:)

2. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

Chargers are also called crusaders, I dont think we have guide for them here but its not hard to make one, I used to play with them before I discovered zealots :rolleyes:

:shocked:
    *priit2

3. HeavAngel

HeavAngel Paladin Moderator

4. WrathTalon

WrathTalon IncGamers Member

SilverNyte, there are indeed a few of us Chargers out there. Single most fun character I've ever played. Not run-of-the-mill, not ridiculously overpowered, but laugh-out-loud fun. Plus you get some cool sound effects...

Unlike many builds, requires tactics on the battlefield (manoeuvring to establish long charge-chains). Also, because Charge speed is independent of IAS, and because you'll normally go 2-handed, you get a chance to use weapons which most builds will never ever think about. (eBotD mauls, War Pikes, etc.)

If you use Conviction as main aura (and I recommend you do, unless you've got AR fully covered), you're also one of the most party-friendly builds imaginable. Party up with Sorcs, Trappers, or Javazons, and see how they love you. :smiley:

Here are some links to threads you might check out:
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=485398
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=484195

Cheers.