Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Are AuraMancer's good??

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by PeopleEqualShyt, Apr 24, 2005.

1. PeopleEqualShyt

PeopleEqualShyt IncGamers Member

Are AuraMancer's good??

What is a good necro that isnt a summoner? what about Auramancers? details please!!!

2. PeopleEqualShyt

PeopleEqualShyt IncGamers Member

actually scratch that (not enough to reply about) what exactly IS a AuraMancer? I mean i havent ever seen any guides or anything...please someone explain what a AuraMancer is

3. ebyworx

ebyworx IncGamers Member

I think your meaning this build found in the sticky at the top of the page(Essential Necromancer Information), the build is called The 'Commando' by The Kbob (utilises aura's found on items). I cant get the linky to work, but I made a necro very similar to this build and have much success with it

4. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

I use what has come to be known as a Commandomancer. Basically it's a necro who goes melee and uses skeletons with as many auras as he can get from items and mercs to help them out. For example:

-Might Merc with Bramble Armor and Insight Weapon (Might Aura, Thorns, Meditation *for mana regeneration*)
    -Beast Runeword Weapon (Fanaticism)

So that's four auras for the necro, three for the skeletons. That's basically what it comes down to. There are other auras available in items but these are the most popular.

5. derekdoo

derekdoo Banned

LOl NO they dont work if you expect to lower resis n run around wit dreams / dragon. dont forget auradins get aura powered up by sys, necs dont got any. its weak dont bother! but if he wants the melee damage thats added then .. i guess it could work but pvp wise no, aura or melee

6. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

For a character so weak, he sure can kill in Hell pretty fast...

Paladins require no strategy at all. Hammerdins: teleport and hold a button down. Zealots: Hold a button down. Chargers/Smiters: Hold a button down. FOHers: Hold a button down..etc etc etc etc.

7. TheSpeaker

TheSpeaker IncGamers Member

You act2 merc has 3 slots to fill with rune words...