Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

are angelic combo expensive?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by rmonte620, Mar 31, 2004.

1. rmonte620

rmonte620 IncGamers Member

are angelic combo expensive?

i was in a game and asked if anyone had angelic combo....they said for one soj...and the proceeded to 2 sojs....is it realyl that expensive...i remember them dropping in a1 and a2 like every run....although i was only rushed..anyway if their that expensive were's the best place to find them?

2. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

non-ladder, sojs aren't worth jack, so yes that sounds fair. on ladder though, probably they were trying to rip you off.

i find mine everywhere. i had like 8 i just didn't bother picking up. ammy is pretty rare though, but even then i'm on my third one as b.net ate the first 2.

3. m1rage

m1rage IncGamers Member

They aren't too rare, but people usually want semi high prices for them because they are vital for melee dueling. Over the course of 3 or so months, I've found about 3 complete sets (2 rings + ammy) just from normal leveling or magic finding. You probably have the best chance to find them if you do normal runs, but in my experience, you can usually find them from normal hell play. I found mine mostly off of Meph, Tamoe Highlands and the Pit, all in hell.

4. Phantasy

Phantasy IncGamers Member

As m1rage just stated, if you can hell quest or mf for 3 or months, then you could find maybe 3 complete angelic sets. Now I have been playing for 2 years and found 1 angelic ring so far. I have made 4 8 character accounts, yez you know when someone plays too much d2 when......

I finally just traded a good sword for them both, because I wanted to be like everyone else and get the +attack rating (which is about +984 for my lvl 82 barb right now). Gotta keeps up with the Jones, or the Uber Diablo...not funny.

As for trading sojs, I think most are hacked. I have never found one by myself in the 2 years I have played. My friends have never found one. So if you buy some on ebay (10 for $5) go have a ball trading lolz.

5. insenothepunk

insenothepunk Banned

I must just be lucky then cause I have found about 5 complete sets (rings&ammy) in the past month. I just keep putting them away somewhere to maybe use later since I can't find anyone that wants to trade anything for them. Most say they are junk and want them for free. Wich I reply, nope. Right now I've got a set of them on two of my chars and soon to be on three.

6. StrikexForce

StrikexForce IncGamers Member

not hacked, just duped.

7. JohnofTesh

JohnofTesh IncGamers Member

Do Hell council runs and you should be rewarded. I get Angelic drops from them a lot.

8. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

I found mine at the usual spots. NM council has given me the most for the time spent running.

9. royalsego

royalsego IncGamers Member

ur joking rite? where to find angelic ammy? are they expensive? you beat act1 yet?

10. Phantasy

Phantasy IncGamers Member

Anything that is duped to me = HACKED. To hack is to altar Blizzards orginal programming to do something they didn't design the game to do. Map hack just like it says is a HACK, a program to altar Blizzard's design.

11. Dia

Dia IncGamers Member

I know this is a stupid question, but why is the Amulet+Ring "essential" for melee dueling? Do they have some very good bonus together or something?

12. Red_Zone

Red_Zone IncGamers Member

act 1 normal andy, she drops alot of set rings. it's like finding a gull, hard cuz monsters are such low levels.

13. rmonte620

rmonte620 IncGamers Member

yes with ammy and ring combined the bonus isd 12 attack rating per Clvl, so, if you have 2 rings adding 12 per lvl, at lvl 80 you will have 1920 attack rating added, which is valueable for a IK barb, being that they do not put any points into dexterity

14. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

On europe HCL where i play, i believe they are about 6 perfect gems per ring/amulet.

15. Raging_Zealot

Raging_Zealot Diablo: IncGamers Member

And of course your actual bonus to AR will be much higher considering that 1920 is multiplied by mastery and the attack you use.

16. Dia

Dia IncGamers Member

Ah, I understand now, thank you. Very good to know, since I just acquired the IK set, and now I'll work on getting the Angelic Amulet.