Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Application of Dual Weapons modifiers

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by rachitar, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. rachitar

    rachitar IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Application of Dual Weapons modifiers

    Hi,
    I am a Frenzy barbarian using a mace and a scepter
    1. Heaven's Light (for its high damage, fast speed and -33% Target Defense)
    2. Fleshrender ( for its Prevent monster heal, and crushing blow, open wounds, deadly strike)

    I am wondering how does the game apply these modifiers ? Are both applied and are they stacked ?
    1. For example while hitting a monster with the two weapons, will the hit by "Heaven's Light" weapon use the modifiers of "Fleshrender" and vice-versa ?
    2. Lets say Weapon A has "30% Chance of Crushing Blow" whereas Weapon B has "20% Chance of Crushing Blow". Will each hit from both the weapons have a combined "50% Chance of Crushing Blow" ? Or will the hit from Weapon A have "30% Chance of Crushing Blow" and hit from Weapon B have "20% Chance of Crushing Blow"

    Got lots of confusion regarding dual wielding weapons. If there is a sticky or a wiki page, it will be awesome to clear my doubts.

    Thanks
     
  2. Sass

    Sass IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2007
    Messages:
    6,381
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    121
    Re: Application of Dual Weapons modifiers

    1. Not unless it is a universal thing like + STR (where it'd use the boost like a normal STR level).
    2. The former--Weapon A hits with 30 and B with 20.
     

Share This Page