Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
So I started a classic hardcore Barbarian on my 1.14d D2 Single Player "account". First run through I tried to start my new project on GoMule and muled some items off and then went back to find the "dead bodies" bug. Realized that I can't use GoMule for classic lol. So I restarted one and am playing. It is definitely going to be a challenge having to use an already tiny stash, with no muling program. I hear ATMA may work, but I don't really like ATMA and don't plan on downloading it at this point.

I was wondering if there are people who actually play classic on this SP forum. I checked the classic sub forum, and the latest posts were years old lol. I did a search for classic in the titles and those were also years old. So does anybody play classic also on here? Up until now, I have mostly 1.14d xpac/softcore characters and then I started a couple xpac/hardcore characters, but I had an urge to play classic. I enjoy building characters around all the rare items and every character having a pretty unique item setup.

It is kind of difficult knowing that I only get 3 resets, so I guess I won't be placing any skills in the weapon mastery slots until I have an item later on that I know I will use for a long time. I imagine I can play through the game pretty easily for the first few difficulties, without the masteries. So unless I find maybe a Bonesnap early on, I will likely not touch any of them. I am wanting to probably use WW with either a Lance or Martel de Fer, so Spear or Mace Mastery. But it really will depend on what I actually end up finding. If I happen to find a really good Exe, I may end up a Sword Baba. But I figured I would go Barbarian so I can do a lot of Trav and CS runs and have Item Find to add to it.

So is anybody else doing modern classic? Or is it mostly just people doing the really old patches on classic for the special rare items and that is why I can't seem to find anything about current classic news?

Last edited:

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn.. I posted over a month ago and this thread has not only had any replying to my post(not bothering me lol), but hasn't had a single other post! Why has it gotten so slow recently? I took sort of a break and was not posting as much, but I figured the virus and everything would have this place a little busier if anything. Not as slow as it is. It saddens me. I'm a sad panda. The only thing I've noticed much of when I've read stuff since that post of mine above, was a guy who was finding far too many runes to be realistic lol. Where did everyone go?