Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone use Armageddon?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by karuu, Sep 30, 2006.

1. karuu

karuu IncGamers Member

Anyone use Armageddon?

I'm building my first fire druid mainly for PvM and want to use Armageddon as my main attack but I can't seems to find any forum that talk about Armageddon. Is it really not likeable by players, even for PvM? It gives very high damage and it's AOE to kill lots of enemies. The build I have in mind is to max Armageddon and 3 of its synergies (there goes 80 skill pts). I know to maximize the killing rate of Armageddon, the best way is to get REALLY close to the crowd...so i was thinking of using Feral Rage to life-leech whatever still standing next to me (same for the big bosses like baal) while the fire rain continue to fall. I'll have max block and max resist (plus some absorb). To get max block my dex plus gear should give enough AR to hit-and-leech. Please share ur 2 cents and be brutally honest about this build. Thx!!

2. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

it's more a secondary skill, simply because you can't aim or control it at all

It's godly for saving your behind in crowds, but fissure/volcano's a better setup for pvm, geddon's just good support

3. Valvolux

Valvolux IncGamers Member

Geddon/Shockwave bear works pretty well. :grin:

4. karuu

karuu IncGamers Member

First of all thank you for the opinions, naturebunns and Valvolux. To repond to Valvolux comment, I did think about using shockwave, but I worry that using shockwave to stun crowds and big bosses is very mana consuming and I have a pretty small mana pool. Should I not worry about that? May be i'll try to find item with Shockwave to test it out also. Thx again for the replies.

5. munchkins

munchkins IncGamers Member

fire claws shares synergies with geddon... make a fire claws bear/wolf ..although you may have to compromise between the skill trees because a fully synergized fire claws bear isnt possible

6. Valvolux

Valvolux IncGamers Member

Both my Shockwave bears use Wizard spikes, even with 0 in energy you'll have around 600 mana by 90th lvl, so mana isn't an issue.