Anyone that plays KOL

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
No can do, my creepy serial killer face avatar friend. I've invested a hell of a lot into my current clan, enough to move all the way up through the ranks and be a leader, so I'm not leaving unless I get kicked out by the founder.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, Pierrot le Fou is a level 1 hardcore Pastamancer. I had stockpiled tons of chow mein, hell ramen, and TPS (tiny plastic sword) fixins' too.

Silly Pierrot.

C'est la vie or somesuch.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Pierrot le Fou said:
Yes, Pierrot le Fou is a level 1 hardcore Pastamancer. I had stockpiled tons of chow mein, hell ramen, and TPS (tiny plastic sword) fixins' too.
You can go to your account menu and go softcore in mid-game if you think you made a mistake . . . StrongDurf is hardcore now, though. (I'm probably going to keep one softcore guy who can receive the others' finds and sell them in the Mall, though.)

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I hope us hardcore people get something good soon. I am stuck where I am for now, adventuring in the haunted pantry to lvl up.

Bah, we better get something good out of this.

Fungo has ascended twice, softcore.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
i want to be a member of NO so bad....but I have to get the approval of Bashy.

I have been in some awsome clans. IP..they were really cool with the pvp thing. I was usually on the leaderboard, even after leaving. I am now in TMA and even though they are a great bunch of peeps, it is really quiet. I am too competitive to be quiet.

NO or Aflub will be my next clan...I hope.