Anyone that plays KOL

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone that plays KOL

Ascention is upon us in less than three days. Quite a few have been waiting for this and may not log in.

I have decided to go hardcore. It sounds rough, but I am up for the task. Plus, I want the brownie points at the end :).

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Fellow KOLian, ascention is new content, everyone starts fresh. There are many paths you can choose. Softcore, for wussies (you get to have access to all your stuff) and hardcore where you can't buy anything, can't trade or receive any items from anyone. Once you have beaten the Naughty Sorceress, hardcore recieves special recognition.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I ascended hardcore. I was more saddened by my character going back to lvl 1 then I was when Blizzard deleted my d2 characters.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
OOoooooOO!!! I play! Of course, Zodiac, you know this and the fact htat I'm going hardcore without food, but now everyone knows.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be happy to try out some of these new features, but they seem to have moved all the game over to a 33MHz 286 server.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Its been such a long time since I started anew. I forgot I didn't have liver of steel and accidentally drank too many mad train wines. At least I got most of my adventuring done.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Hatsepsut said:
This is so sweet...awww...how can I not have seen it before?

/Hats the rhythm rogue ;)
There have been rumors about it for awhile, but it was not fomally announced until 6 days ago.

Hatsepsut

Banned
zodiac66 said:
There have been rumors about it for awhile, but it was not fomally announced until 6 days ago.
Oh I mean the actual game not the ascension part. Haven't seen it before. :)

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Hatsepsut said:
Yep seems like great fun. I ran out of adventures already though so have to wait until tomorrow. :)
What did you choose? I have a multi that I will ascend tomorrow and I can send you her stuff.

Give me a pm with the account and I will send some stuff along. I go hardcore so anything in my stash is meh.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, what the hell. Send one to piff133 while you're at it. I don't have anything to send you, but why not, eh?

If I weren't a clan leader I'd suggest starting our own little clan.