Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone still playing?

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Rudreshuar, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Rudreshuar

Rudreshuar IncGamers Member

So yeah I've never got the chance to play D2 in Bnet because I played it late. So I had to install Plugy to have ladder items drop in my game. Anyways, anyone here still plays? Any Hamachi servers? Thanks

2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Plenty of us still play, including multiplay through Hamachi. I currently play both 1.07 and 1.13, and plan on making a 1.09 cow runner in the near future. Please note that PlugY is considered a hack here, and those who use it are not eligible to multiplay with others here. It is also unnecessary in order to have ladder only items drop - we have a Runeword Mod (or "RWM") which allows for the use of ladder-only runewords without the additional cheating content embedded within PlugY. Our Single Player forum has an MP subforum dedicated to multiplay through TCP/IP and Hamachi, and the SP moderator (Thyiad) should be able to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.

3. Rudreshuar

Damn :/ That means I'd have to uninstall PlugY and start over again. Oh well. Thank you Noodle :)

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

If you do decide to start over, I would be happy to help you out with some gear and a rush. Best of luck to you, whatever course you choose.

5. Rudreshuar

Thank you for the offer but I think I'll have to pass :) Thank you again

6. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

7. BrecMadak

BrecMadak IncGamers Member

Hello there, maybe a little bit off topic, but since I for one as well is one of those players who gives long breaks to this classic and then starts again; me and my friend started an hour ago. And since he's not comfortable with the idea of playing DII with plugy (he considers it as hack like considered in here) I wanted to ask you if there is any mod that enables uber bosses in our co-op plays, it would be great.

And one more thing do we have any alternative other than gigasize mod to expand our stash to any extent without altering any other game mechanics at all, and even if not, is that mod compatible with 1.13d ?

Any answer would be handy.

8. BrecMadak

BrecMadak IncGamers Member

up !