Anyone seen the D clone charm?

xplicid01

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone seen the D clone charm?

I have the Diablo Charm.....It is pretty good but cant be traded....Not like i would anyways....It looks like mephisto's soulstone

the bonuses are

+1 to all skills
all attributes +15
all resistances +14
5% to experience gained

Pretty good dont you think??
 

Voldemort

Diabloii.Net Member
xplicid01 said:
I have the Diablo Charm.....It is pretty good but cant be traded....Not like i would anyways....It looks like mephisto's soulstone

the bonuses are

+1 to all skills
all attributes +15
all resistances +14
5% to experience gained

Pretty good dont you think??
Its a decent one but people like more experience I know thats what I like
 

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Voldemort said:
Its a decent one but people like more experience I know thats what I like

Yep, most people want perfect +xp, but any Annihilus is a good one as far as I'm concerned. My best one is 20/17/10. I have no mule space left so I don't even pick them up anymore, I just give them away. :)
 

conan

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
Yep, most people want perfect +xp, but any Annihilus is a good one as far as I'm concerned. My best one is 20/17/10. I have no mule space left so I don't even pick them up anymore, I just give them away. :)
I have 23 now and just keep rotating the better ones and giving away the lower ones. I have 3x that are 20/20/10 those on my best characters. I am amazed at how many people have never seen one at all.
 

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
conan said:
I have 23 now and just keep rotating the better ones and giving away the lower ones. I have 3x that are 20/20/10 those on my best characters. I am amazed at how many people have never seen one at all.
wow! ive found one (18/18/9) and fought him another time but a leecher who wasnt even hurting him stole it :rant:

Conan what realm are you on coz i would really like to buy one (perf stats im after is 20/10/5 coz its cheaper and i dont really need the other mods :) ) if you are on USWest Non Ladder tell me if youd be interested in a trade.
 

luuuucifer

Diabloii.Net Member
It seems that there there are 2 kinds of ppl. SOme with 20 on mules, while others who have never seen the DC.

Sigh...

I belong to the rare 3rd group with my 1 precious charm. It's so hard to find the right game. And of course when I finally find it, the counter stops moving. Grrrr.
 

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
warlock_666 said:
(perf stats im after is 20/10/5 coz its cheaper and i dont really need the other mods :) )

Actually, the only ones that can be expensive to trade for are the perfect ones. That's why I've never keep those -- they are valuable tradables.

But you can certainly trade cheaply for one that is better than the one you listed, warlock. Just don't try for the perfect +xp ones.
 
Top