Anyone new here play SC Europe non ladder?

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone new here play SC Europe non ladder?

Start replying if you do. I have 3 or 4 accounts that need to be given away. Loads of great items.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
well à have just created a new account, i thought lets give it a go and although i mainly play SP, bnet still has it funs for me... hey i know you're on the SPF too, maybe we can trade something for 1 of those accounts.. it doesnt have to be uber, just to get me started right :)

regards,
robin

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom and Feydr,

I sent you both a Private Message. All items are legit...all self found.

Herald, you got my best Zon, Hellslayer WW, and Tweaked Necro. Oh, and my rune mule as well :)

Feydr, you got my best barb I use for MF, a couple assasins, and a fun druid that uses bows.

That's all I can really remember of these accounts.

I have 2 more accounts to give up. One HC and another SC. Next couple of posts get the accounts.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried PM'ing to you, but you need to clean your PM box ;)
I just wanted to say thanks, my nephew recently bought the expansion after playing Classic for a year, and asked me to join him on NL. But I gave everything away when I started L, so thanks to you I can help him out with his first char. :thumbsup:

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
All accounts are gone.

To those that have recieved...please list an inventory of what you got. I cant remember what was in these accounts but I know there were Shafts, shakos, occ, hellslayer, doom, Bul cathos CB, and on and on and on...

Good luck all. Im off to the world of the SPF. I see I already made a new friend there :thumbsup:

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks as though I may have been to late. Feydr reported that one of my accounts had "player not found". There may be hope. Check all the charaters. I logged in and played each and every one before I left for the Middle East. I thought I was only going to be here for 80 some days but it seems it ran over a bit. I knew I should have let these go sooner. There may be hope still...

So check each and every one and there may be signs of life......one can only hope!