Anyone missing a foot or two?

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone missing a foot or two?

If you are near Vancouver BC, check to make sure you are not.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_23051.aspx

Human Feet That Washed Up On British Columbia Shores Not 'Forcibly Severed:' Police
Saturday May 24, 2008
The Canadian Press
Police say the latest foot found washed up in B.C. had not been cut off by human action, meaning natural forces led to the foot being separated from the leg.
The right foot with the shoe intact was found Thursday on Kirkland Island in Richmond.
Three other feet - all in running shoes - were found washed up in southern B.C. last year on Valdez, Gabriola and Jedidiah Islands, and police say none were forcibly severed.
The latest foot has been sent to the B.C. Coroner's Service for DNA testing and examination.
The RCMP Major Crime Unit is co-ordinating the investigation into the four cases and forensic experts and the B.C. Missing Persons Center will be used to try to identify the victims.
The Mounties say they'll do a thorough investigation to determine if any criminal acts have happened, but they also say people shouldn't get caught up in any wild theories about the severed feet.

[/unquote]

Re: Anyone missing a foot or two?

That would explain why scientists think the shores of BC are increasing by several feet a year.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Natural forces? That's one strangely specific earthquake.

Asteria

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

This is not about missing feet but has anyone noticed that with crash victims many times their shoes are off? I don't mean ripped off,but of course that happens. I once asked a policewoman about this and she said very often in high speed car crashes they'll find the shoes in the feet rest area (I forget what that bit of a car is called) with no apparent reason for them coming off. The socks, and feet are intact but the shoes are clean off. She said, and I quote "It's as if they're blown off like a champagne cork, they just pop off."

Unfortunately, she didn't have any theories why.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't know what the fuss is about, it's perfectly natural for four left feet, and one right, to wash up on the beach. Happens all the time. :shocked:

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member

I think the bodies get beat up and broken up by the ocean and the shoes keep the foot in one piece.
But you have to wonder was the original group a bunch of Nike wearing people or a group of people with some of them wearing Nikes.
If only a small per centage of the original group was wearing shoes that would float then there must be a lot of people whose feet didn't wash up on shore.