Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

anyone know where a single player 1.09 forum is?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by derek06, Mar 7, 2004.

1. derek06

derek06 IncGamers Member

anyone know where a single player 1.09 forum is?

most people if not all play 1.10 and im not a 1.10 fan. If you know of would that would be cool.

2. BubbleTough

BubbleTough IncGamers Member

Here :D

A lot of people still play 1.09. If you want advise just post a thread, and if you are looking for MP maybe give D2Addict a PM, as he hosts most of the 1.09 games.

3. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

I used this forum for months before downloading the patch...by the way, I like 1.10 a lot. You can ask any questions here regarding 1.09, but if its specific to pre-patch issues, just say so in the subject. You'll get plenty of help.

4. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

many of us played 1.09 for a looooooooong time, so we can almost certainly help out with your question here. but no, i don't know of an all 1.09 SP forum.

5. Balrog431

Balrog431 IncGamers Member

I myself liked the patch somewhat, but I think the "synergies" messed everything up as far as solo'ing is concerned and single player. WAY to many more new items implemented, making you put in more hours into this already addictive game, all classes can use other spells now, which is TOTALY ridiculous, you have everyone in LOD teleporting, seems like Blizz gives in to the "duelers" demands, but as far as what the game was original suppose to be about questing and finding stuff, you want to duel, go play "coutner strike" but that is another matter about dueling.

Which is why I stick to either 1.06 classic, or 1.09 LoD these were perfect patches, with exeption to a few bugs in .9 such as mastery bug, and peirce bug and the hacks of course.

6. D2Addict

D2Addict IncGamers Member

I do host 1.09 games quite a bit. If you are interested PM me and I'll let you know more about it. Actually you would be surprised how many still do 1.09. We have had cow games with people waiting to join sometimes.