Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone kind enough to rush..

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by oakstic, Sep 14, 2006.

1. oakstic

oakstic IncGamers Member

Anyone kind enough to rush..

Hi I've played D2 a long time ago and recently had to urge to return to the game. I was hoping to do some MF runs to get some decent gear so that I could try some characters (and builds) that I've never tried before. However, I'm having difficulty trying to level a character from normal all the way through to complete hell..

I don't usually have the habit of asking for help and all, but I was wondering if there would be a nice enough person who would be willing to rush me through some difficulty levels :embarassed:. Dying for the millioneth time is really wearing my interest down quite abit.

Furthest I got (solo, untwinked) was a level 52 necro to nightmare. Diablo is currently decorating Chaos Sactuary with my corpse (and those of my merc, golem, and skellies). So I'd really really appreciate any help..

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Welcome to oour forums, please take a minute to read our forum rules which are linked from the top of every forum page, and also posted in the Community Forum.

If you want a rush, the Player Matchup Forum or one of the stickied help threads are the best places to post for this.

3. oakstic

oakstic IncGamers Member

I didn't realise there was a forum for this.. I'm so sorry for posting this at the wrong place.. Thanks for redirecting me :)

4. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

Go meteorb ^^ easiest to play untwinked I think.

5. malakho

malakho IncGamers Member

Welcome back oakstic !
    If ya need any assistance look me up...on at various time during the day

*malakho
    *elyxthaxzus