Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Lunatic, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Anyone interested?

I'm posting this thread since I want to make a pvm guide for sins using all 3 elemental charge-ups. But there are mainly 2 things I want to know first.;)

1) Is there any interest at all in making such a guide. What I mean is if there's more then 1 person out there looking forward for a guide like that.

2) I'm also still looking for a nice name. Tri-elemental C/C sin just won't cut it. And Elementalist is more or less taken by druids already. :p

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

1) I think there should be a pvm guide focusing on the elemental side of the assasin, as there isnt none at the moment. However, i'm not quite sure i would create such a char since i lack the time, though i would like to!

2) TRying to figure something out...i'll return with this!

regards
    C-Beat

3. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

I made 1 like that , she was twinked though. But she had quite some killing power , and she was fun to play. So I guess I will make a guide pretty soon.

Any other ppl out there who feel like making such a sin too? :)

4. xanth

xanth Guest

i would also be interested in such a guide...maxing ps, cot, fof and boi? that would be a great build in hell i think..as for a name..uhh..maybe ahh cant think of anything not corny right now...

5. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

I've allways wondered: how well does the meteor charge of PS kill? the dmg seem a bit low, but since it's the first charge it should stack pretty good.

6. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Yes with alittle twinking (bartucs mostly , perhaps 2 more +skills or so) she blasts through hell in 2-3 player games quite easy. My sin killed decent even @ 5 player games. Above and it went alittle slower (like most other chars have too) , but she still did very nice. I had her twinked to the bone though. :)

7. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

i want to do a fully twinked sin with +20 MA skills...should rip through baal pretty good then. Well, you read about my PS mf ideas...

C-Beat

8. Bonescorpion

Bonescorpion IncGamers Member

I am currently working on a cot/ps c/c assassin. I have already maxed cot and ps. She blows through nm just using cot, and gets along ok in early hell at lvl 66. I am kinda item poor so I dont have the best stuff right now, but even so the only problems I have in hell are because of resists. I am working on that now. Even with an unsynergized meteor from ps I can kill most stuff in act 1 hell w/o a problem (and this is whith less then ideal equipment). I am only gonna have enough skills to max out one the following sm/cm/dc/fof, and I havent decided that yet. I will probably go with fof, but it would be tough to do fof, and boi for maxed synergies. Even with maxed boi final charge from ps is a bit weak.

9. jrichard

jrichard IncGamers Member

I'd be interested in it Luna. I also see any number of posts from people looking for help on just such sins. pure MA skills, not a kicker. I think you should write it. As for a name, I hear magesin kicked around here and there. I don't know that i like that one. I'll think on it a little bit.

jrichard

10. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Well a mage in my eyes is someone who uses spells , not melee attacks. :) Anyway , it still sounds better then tri-elemental C/C MA sin. :p

11. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

Not that I even like it totally but I'm going to say it...

Fist mage :scared:
    Magefists

No..a good proper name...A charger? An elememtal charger? A right tree MA sin?....It'll take some thought, and probrably play, to find a fitting name.

I've often thought of playing such a sin. The damage would be huge if you can co-ordiante the charges correctly.

Ar should be a small problem. As will be tankability in some areas of hell, but that's most assins....

I'd probly read it.:)

12. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

I rushed 2 ppl through hell with this sin I build around FoF , CoT and BoI. She's still no 1.09 bowazon / nova sorc , but she could take on every part of the game with ease. Ofcourse the use of MB , Cos and shadow are required , but that's for most other sins too. :)
    Why tank if you can use CoS and render 90% on your screen useless , since they can't attack you. :) Or use MB and stun / convert them.

13. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

magefist isnt such a bad name really :)

C-Beat

14. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

mm I have been testing a lot the meteor charge of PS synergised vs Dtail / TS in single player with /players 8 in different areas of act1 and 5 ,and im liking the meteor more and more ... it can do more damage than Dtail in large games , when 2 or 3 charges have stacked it does more damage than TS Dtail over time, and with high life monsters it ends killin em b4 Dtail ... thast is spamming it fast , doing CoS b4 and doing alternated rithmic left click , right click , 0,5 sec between ... is hilarious how fast it rains ;) Im thinking alot of rebuiliding my current max TD DTail PS CoT sin in ladder to a pure PS , so i would like a lot ur guide :)
    As for the name ... we are lucky the core of this build is one of the coolest / more stylish skills of the game , Phoenix Strike, why not to give a name that has a relation with it like Phoenix Sin or Firebird? that sounds cool ;)

15. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

As for a name , I was more thinkinh of 1 of the following 2. Battle Mage or Elemental Maiden.

16. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

I was thinking of elemental maiden, but it sounds more like a zon than a sin in my ears.

Kaze's suggestion about calling it Firebird is also really good.

C-Beat

17. tl998

tl998 Banned

What about Energy-Sin...or Sinergy? :D Ok that's stupid...

Well those wussy ZONS may be maidens...but we lithe SINS certianly aren't! How about...the Tri-Capacitor?

She's 'capable' of dealing out all sorts of damage plus she needs to 'charge' up the skills first. *puts on flame-retardent clothing for pun*

18. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

I was thinking along the lines of "Rainbow Warrior", or perhaps "Spectral Stalker".

19. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

Or how about Chargedskilltres.:p

20. Malachi

Malachi Banned

Hmz, maybe something along the lines of Witchclaws or WitchSin.