anyone in here play ip games i play alot of single player and ip d

anyone in here play ip games i play alot of single player and ip

just curious if anyone wanted to play sometime on ip i cant get on battle net cause i crak the game and it doesnt recognize it like that

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
sfgsdfgsdfgsdfg said:
just curious if anyone wanted to play sometime on ip i cant get on battle net cause i crak the game and it doesnt recognize it like that
Hmm. Look a the sticky named "Weekly MP GAMES thread". I hope it's explicit enough :D

*kicks sfgsfdgsfsgdfsdgsfsgsfdgssfdgsfsgsd's shins with new Shiny Steel-Toed Boots of Thermonuclear Exposion that he got from 10yearsgone*
Welcome!

HolyPade

Diabloii.Net Member
sfgsdfgsdfgsdfg said:
I sure do hope that I'm not understanding you right on the "cause i crak the game" bit? Could you please elaborate a bit more?

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Masas said:
You have to pay money for the game :mad:
, and stop spamming the forum and pimping warez :mad: .
Sorry for my accusation, just my first thought about cracks was...

aidennz

Diabloii.Net Member
Masas said:
Sorry for my accusation, just my first thought about cracks was...
You should probably be a little bit more careful with those accusations masas. You might offend someone. I personally crack or use cd images for 90% of the games that I own I hate using the cd. Especially with the recent trend in games to say they won't run because you have cd emulation software or the online activation of halflife 2 (doesn't work very well for people behind a restrictive proxy plus it's still annoying as hell). Although a large ammount of people use it for piracy others don't. (I won't try and claim complete innocence here)

I'm sure you wouldn't like being the victim of accusations that are untrue or have no evidence behind them.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
aidennz said:
You should probably be a little bit more careful with those accusations masas. You might offend someone. I personally crack or use cd images for 90% of the games that I own I hate using the cd. Especially with the recent trend in games to say they won't run because you have cd emulation software or the online activation of halflife 2 (doesn't work very well for people behind a restrictive proxy plus it's still annoying as hell). Although a large ammount of people use it for piracy others don't. (I won't try and claim complete innocence here)
The prob. is, this is illegal in some countries. Even software that only lets you not use the disk can qualify. And face it we've ben burned more often than I like to think. Sad but true.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
sfgsdfgsdfgsdfg said:
so didnt one of you crak diablo and you can still go on battle net how did you pull this off what crak and so forth LOL
even if we knew, this forum forbids discussing cracks or warez. This is also the Single Player forum, which means we don't generally play on Cattle.net anyway

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
even if we knew, this forum forbids discussing cracks or warez. This is also the Single Player forum, which means we don't generally play on Cattle.net anyway
God.

Nobody cows on b.net anymore.

Freakin n00bs.

(Baal.net >.> *ninja vanish*)