Anyone here play in Asia?

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone here play in Asia?

I'm keen for a change. I'm sick of all the juvenile's displaying their daily angst. Off to Asia methinks... anyone here play there?

Also... if anyone would like to join me in doing this, you'd be more than welcome.

To my friends: I'll be around from time-to-time in East, & I will sorely miss playing with you... but I need to renew my interest. A change is necessary.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been sort of half thinking of trying Asia 1...just because last I checked their HC ladder is kind of a joke and would be climbable solo =/

I wouldn't try it on Asia 3, methinks that trading and finding good runs would be a bit difficult, not speaking their language...or even have support for the characters in their language.

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
heh

Nihongo? Chotto dake - chabelenai, deki do... dai jobu!

I speak a bit o' Japanese... not sure if that'll help me at all.
Still, if I can't understand 'em - then if they're abusive (less likely methinks, given Asian culture) I won't be able to understand that either.

Onward to Asia. Not sure which realm at this stage Senji - I'll probably test out a few.

Cheers

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Playing in Asia 2 @ the mo' - on & off... got stuff I gotta do as well in RL.

More than welcome Cleg!

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Mali, I used to play on asia before I made the move to east... Lemme know what account you'll be using so I can look you up :D

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey!

Ska: I remembered you played in Asia... Asia3 right? I made an account there, just in case. Same name as usual mate. I'll still be on East from time to time...

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
mali said:
Ska: I remembered you played in Asia... Asia3 right? I made an account there, just in case. Same name as usual mate. I'll still be on East from time to time...
I'm playing on Asia2. If you need mid-low items I have plenty of them for you =)

AIM = FLSprozerran

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
You better come back and visit us on east Mali, sorry to drag up this thread from the third page, i was just away for 8 days, gotta catch up on these things :)

-Matt