Anyone have any thoughts on Mafia and other things?

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
Just poking around and want to see who's around/interested in playing/what anyone might want to say, I realize a lot of people are gone/not around much but it's worth a shot.

I was going to put up a PM but as a normal member I'm currently limited to 5 people and want to reach out to everyone.

Tagging people for visibility:

@Noodle
@Leopold Stotch
@zemaj
@Bad Ash
@DiabloTwoinDC
@Caluin Graye
@kestegs
@Prestige7
@Drixx
@Mr_Thingyman
@LozHinge the Unhinged
@Pyrotechnician
@Zarniwoop
@thefranklin
@BipolarChemist
@Zokar
@flubbucket
@Noammr
@coju
@Warng1286

@ anyone else interested

Valhauros

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm up for a "New Decade" mafia game. I don't log too often, but it's been a while since I played and miss it a little.
Edit: Maybe it's because I don't log often, but I still haven't get used to the new forum look.

Last edited:

Valhauros

Diabloii.Net Member
If it isn't obvious by the lack of a D2 anniversary thread, almost all the regulars have permanently migrated to the alleged replacement. I don't think this game is happening.

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
If it isn't obvious by the lack of a D2 anniversary thread, almost all the regulars have permanently migrated to the alleged replacement. I don't think this game is happening.

I think you missed the point, if there's interest, which there seems to be, we will begin playing there.

Valhauros

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't see how I "missed the point", when you hadn't previously mentioned or even alluded to playing "there", which is also contradictory to your OP which states "I realize a lot of people are gone/not around much but it's worth a shot" and the comment I replied to, which states "I don;t know who's around and who isn't, aside from he few people that posted". Neither would make sense if you already had the intention to start the mafia game in another site at the time you posted them.

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't see how I "missed the point", when you hadn't previously mentioned or even alluded to playing "there", which is also contradictory to your OP which states "I realize a lot of people are gone/not around much but it's worth a shot" and the comment I replied to, which states "I don;t know who's around and who isn't, aside from he few people that posted". Neither would make sense if you already had the intention to start the mafia game in another site at the time you posted them.
My mistake.

There's a PM thread with about a dozen people that I started a few months ago, I posted there before updating this thread. Unfortunately I did not include you in that PM list and I thought that I did. Sorry about that.

I'll copy the PM thread to you so that you are up to date.

My apologies.

Valhauros

Diabloii.Net Member
No worries, but I don't plan on using that site, so I'll have to withdraw my signing. Good luck though, and I hope you guys have a lot of fun.