Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone have a copy of D2ID for 1.10?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Astra, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Astra

Astra IncGamers Member

Anyone have a copy of D2ID for 1.10?

I'm still trying to find the newer version. I know it exists, at one time I had it on my PC but lost it in a drive crash. The link off diabloii.net is broken and I've tried Googling, but it only brings up the 1.09 version and broken links to the same file that diabloii.net links to.

I really miss having it for offline play. It was so easy to look up set items so I could decide whether they were worth collecting or not.

Anyone? Please?
    : puppy dog eyes :

2. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

If that's the reason you are looking for it, here.

3. Astra

Astra IncGamers Member

I know about the webpages. The thing is that I only have internet access part of the time. Most of my playing is offline. Even when I can get on, it takes forever to load those pages and printing out every single set and unique page is really not something I want to spend my time doing. Thanks, though.

4. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Save the webpages onto your harddrive then.

5. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Death_Dealer made a excel spreadsheet which is mainly for grailers but it has all items stats information on it so you could find it very helpful. I use it when I want to know stats of some certain item and so on. I uploaded it so if you want to download it to your comp follow this link

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/medieval_mart_v4.110.zip

It is about ½ megs so it should take too long

:)

6. Astra

Astra IncGamers Member

I just wanted to thank you for sending me toward that spreadsheet. That is exactly the kind of resource I needed. I only have a decent net connection a couple of days out of the week, so looking up items as I play is a nightmare. My main computer is a laptop that is seriously overburdened between my programming resources for school and Diablo II, so I needed something small and easy to use. Saving the webpages didn't work because a) it takes too long to download and b) this thing is taxed so much by running D2 and Explorer (which I have to have for class) is so ridiculously bloated that it causes D2 to crash. Not good for looking up items during a game. An Excel viewer loads much faster.

It's sad that such a neat little program apparently fell off the face of the planet, but thank you again for finding such a great replacement.