Anyone going to play the new ladder on bnet?

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone going to play the new ladder on bnet?

The ladder is resetting in a week on bnet. Just curious if anyone will try and play it when it starts over. I did last time, but I don't think I made it out of norm before I got bored of baaling. I haven't decided if I'll try and play it for a while yet, but I'm praying we get a patch. There's a lot of room for improvement.

skunkbelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Anyone going to play the new ladder on bnet?

A patch would be nice. I've just started holding my breath.

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not holding my breath for 1.12, or even 1.11c, but there was a ladder reset quite recently (I think, I've not really been paying much attention to cattlenet), so…

EDIT: @asdfgah: Like I said, I've not been paying attention.

Last edited:

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes I will, EuHCL! :thumbsup:
So what realm will you play on then? :d
I'm not holding my breath for 1.12, or even 1.11c, but there was a ladder reset quite recently (I think, I've not really been paying much attention to cattlenet), so…
Think it's been ~a year.

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member

A patch would be great, but nothing, absolutely nothing, beats /p8. I will play SP forever if only because of that.

bcoe

Diabloii.Net Member

For me, using ATMA is so superior to muling amongst different characters, that SP will always be the best.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

It's been a year since I started seriously to play in SP? :shocked: I'm not waiting any new patches, darn it, I don't even think there'll be a D3 ever. Maybe I'm a little pessimistic, but I don't think Blizzard pays so much attention to Diablo Saga anymore..

I'd love to try out on Bnet again, if it wouldn't be laggy, I could use ATMA, people wouldn't start duping and etc etc :) I'll stay in SP

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member

When I no longer have friends on bnet then I'll go sp only, I get bored playing the game alone.

BTW, I'll start the new season with a blizz sorc to mf up gear.

Low Key

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd love to try out on Bnet again, if it wouldn't be laggy, I could use ATMA, people wouldn't start duping and etc etc :) I'll stay in SP
Ditto.

In my opinion the bad stuff of Battle.net greatly outweighs the good stuff, especially when compared to SP + this community. Without the SPTF, Battle.net would be a bit more interesting with the trading being available. Too "bad" that this forum takes care of that. :thumbup:

Also patch would be nice, even a simple no CD patch, but I'm not exactly holding my breath here.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member

I wonder what the consequences of a new patch would have for SP with regard to Bnet-only fixes. The indestructability bug (once an item becomes indestructable, it can never have durability again) for example. Would Blizzard bother to implement that as well?

Oh well, only time can tell. Let's hope there will be ANY patch.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member

i always start out with good intentions when the ladder resets on bnet. i have played with many of you here and past members too. after a while though the forum members tend to drift away and we are left with endless abuse, foul dregs of humanity, cheating and 5 year olds abusing their internet anonymity.

i have been talking to grumpyskeeper (who has never played on bnet) about making some chrs with the new reset and seeing how long i can play whilst holding my breath against the general stink.

if some of you are playing then we may join you. maybe an spf guild? (the idea has been floated before and didnt really get going, in the end we are all single players who occasionally like to mp on our own terms in our own private games and i dont see that changing)

provisionally, count me in though.

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member

if some of you are playing then we may join you. maybe an spf guild? (the idea has been floated before and didnt really get going, in the end we are all single players who occasionally like to mp on our own terms in our own private games and i dont see that changing)

provisionally, count me in though.
I like the idea of an spf guild. Count me in too.

Smips

Diabloii.Net Member

I probably won't do ladder, I just can't take "OMFG TPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTP" and "OMG U DONT HAVE SOJ LOL GTFO N00B" in every game.

However, a patch would be awesome...as long as they don't forget about us single player guys...

Schmaleop

Diabloii.Net Member

I might have a bash on Bnet seeing as alot of other SPF'ers will too, it will be rather casual attendance though on my behalf.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm hoping for a patch that gives the RWM runewords without RWM, charge fixed (haha actually laughed at that idea), poison viper bug fixed, and NM FE bug fixed, but I'm not holding my breath.

What realm are you guys going to play on? I'll try and get a mat/pat again (or at least get to NM) but it's doubtful.

crazy_bear

Diabloii.Net Member

I would join in if I knew I could find some SPFers there.

I did a couple of chars on the last ladder (I've even logged in about once every 2 months to keep them from disappearing, and my Blizzy found a Lo... something I've never managed SP in much more time) when I thought it might be fun to go after the Ubers, but my attention drifted because I never did fight ubers, and I ended up playing just the same as SP anyway....

CB

Jaago

Diabloii.Net Member

I wonder what the consequences of a new patch would have for SP with regard to Bnet-only fixes. The indestructability bug (once an item becomes indestructable, it can never have durability again) for example. Would Blizzard bother to implement that as well?
You could still do those in 1.11 and then transfer them forwards.

I hope we get a patch with some substantial changes/fixes. A minor one would be a slight let-down for me.

Not gonna play Bnet, though. I tried when this season started and didn't get past normal either.

barren

Diabloii.Net Member

If we can get a group of spf'ers together for some HC action I'd be down, otherwise there's no way in hell I'm stepping on bnet again.