Anyone ever thought of a set party?

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone ever thought of a set party?

I know its impossible to get 8 people to do it, but it would look pretty cool :)

Barb with IK
Ama with M'avina
Nec with TO
Assa with Nat's
Sorc with Tal's
Pala with Griswold's
Druid with Aldur's

rather effective too ^^ and most of them would be effective even alone, the assa and druid less... :]

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
mmm we did that on a regular basis in 1.09. twas fun and amusing... you're missing the barb with the Bul Kathos set.

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Assassin can still be useful. WW assa works pretty well, as would a DC assa.

Druid would be a Fireclaws bear, and that too would work rather well. Massive life on it.

//edit: Nice idea though. Might be fun to do.
Could well be a pain till you reach the required levels though ;)

VaN_haMMerSteIn

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
Assassin can still be useful. WW assa works pretty well, as would a DC assa.

Druid would be a Fireclaws bear, and that too would work rather well. Massive life on it.

//edit: Nice idea though. Might be fun to do.
Could well be a pain till you reach the required levels though ;)
What would you do until then? Use crappy sets? Stuff like Cleglaws and Sanders?

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
crappy sets are the best!

except the sin and drOOd are naked until they get to their ilvl :eek:
druid can go with isenharts and the sin could use... well.. deaths for all i care :]

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Who would be the 8th person? BK baba? Najs WW baba? Sazabis paly? Disciple anything? Hum. It sounds interesting, I would love to play the Sissywold paladin. :)

Lucky

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
imo no need for an 8th person since there are only 7 different characters in the game... :)

Greex

Banned
You know if u wanted to do this we could. I would be more then happy to join you guys as a barb or somethin.. (preferably barb) but seriousely tho we should do this. What do u think about it?

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
i mean.. it would be fun, like a night / week and we'd most likely have to wait til the KTA is over but... yeah :] and we still need people with full sets or assets to trade for full sets... and a realm and... doh... guess we aint doing it :]

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
I read a set of reports about 'The Green Team', which was just using set items. Maybe this is what Baranor meant ? Well written and very funny reading.

DelBoy

sonikki_

Diabloii.Net Member
btw, looking at the screenies, has anyone ever noticed that a5 mercs look like jack black? or atleast one of them :p

edit: on topic, if this would be done in europe, i'd definently be in. always needed some reason to use all those sets i got :)

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Wonderful idea. I've a ready-to-use mavinazon, although she's already **. This would be on Europe, right?

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
Wonderful idea. I've a ready-to-use mavinazon, although she's already **. This would be on Europe, right?
I thought the idea was to start from scratch. If not, I've a TO summoner ready to go (currently level 84)

DelBoy

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
waflob said:
I thought the idea was to start from scratch. If not, I've a TO summoner ready to go (currently level 84)

DelBoy
I do have one of each.. but they havn't completed the game yet. Most of them are in still in act 4 nm at lvl 50ish. The IK barb is done and so are the Mavina zon. The Trang Necro bite the dust in a solo Baal run so now the new one is in act 4 nm.

I was thinking of doin a 8th char with the BK swords and the The Disciple set. Maybe this will be something for the KTA 12 season... :)

Cheers,
Nex