Anyone else upset about the ladder reset?

IntellectSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone else upset about the ladder reset?

:censored:
I don't have a lot of time to spend on D2, so it takes me a long time to build up my characters, now they're all going to the non-ladder heap. I barely got my HC characters into NM and now they'll never get that great ladder gear I was hoping for.

I feel like I just got out of the doctor's office after getting bad news. "I just thought I had more time...."

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Anyone else upset about the ladder reset?

Well you could always just play ladder again, not like it matters all too much. Or just stick with NL and buy your ladder items.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

It's ladder, that's what it does? :dontknow:

Gorny

Banned

Everyone that plays ladder knows that it will eventually reset.

So getting upset about it is pointless to a degree, play non ladder then.

Samohtnnam

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be the first to sympathize with you. I have 24 characters going to NL, and it is not a fun experience for myself either. But alas, we must be strong and optimistic so get ready to make a new character on the new ladder =). Just think of all that you learned during this season and put it to use with this new one. Maybe joining a group of others will help you to succeed (obtain the gear you were hoping for) faster this time.

Planktonboy

Diabloii.Net Member

Everyone that plays ladder knows that it will eventually reset.

So getting upset about it is pointless to a degree, play non ladder then.
That's a lot like life actually, we know our loved ones will die, but we're still upset when they're gone. No option to play non-ladder in RL though