Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone do fantasy basketball?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LonghornRob, Oct 9, 2006.

1. LonghornRob

LonghornRob IncGamers Member

Anyone do fantasy basketball?

I got dragged into a giant Keeper's fantasy basketball league, 20 teams I think, and I really don't know what I'm doing to be honest. I've only tried fantasy basketball once before and was miserable at it. That being said, I inherited a pretty good team with Iverson and Dirk, and have made some trades to pick up Rasheed Wallace and Boozer.

Right now, though, I've been offered yet another high dollar trade and I'm not sure if I should take it. The offer is Dirk and Lamarcus Aldridge (Keeper's league remember?) for Garnett. I'm really not sure if I should do this or not, although if I did get garnett I could start he and Rasheed both at the same time. Right now with Dirk I cannot do that. So, anyone got advice for me?

2. jimmyboy

jimmyboy IncGamers Member

Aldridge is garbage. All he's going to do is warm the bench for the next 2 seasons. So what you have really is a Dirk for Garnette trade.

How are you able to start both KG and Rasheed? Both are PFs.

3. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

I'm a big Pistons fan, but I'm not sure Sheed would get you the best numbers.

But, if you can start sheed and KG together, then it might be worth dealing Dirk...

Plus, Dirk's a scorer and rebounder, but he doesn't get any blocks. KG will help you there, and he should get a better shooting percentage as well... but don't know if that counts in your league or not.