Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anyone Care What ToThePoint Thinks?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Pheyd, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

Anyone Care What ToThePoint Thinks?

ok i have read ToThePoint's posts and all he does is put people down and try to show his imaginary superiority.

2. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

If you have a problem with some one pm them/pm a mod

Threads like these won't do very well.

3. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

TTP = always right.

4. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

Quoted for truth.

5. jantia

jantia Banned

sigh....

Whats with the druid forums attracting rash (dare I say rather clueless) posters? Hmm... reminds me of pallies pre and after 1.10. From late classic to 1.09 I was one of the few pally players who plodded on in hell while sorcs and barbs whirred past me. 1.10 was both the best and worst thing to happen to paladins.

I wonder if all the wolf-hype you guys have been trying to create is having a similar effect.

Nah, couldn't be...

edit: Good thing I didn't do the generic response or I would have been majorly pwned.

6. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

TTP been around since 2003 with a 4.7k post count. He get's my vote. Is that a very young RDA avatar TTP?

7. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

It would be much better if ttp didnt post with so much hostility, i mean in the posts i read he throws his
    and the word fight in the best armor thread, post count could mean less to me. I'd rather have a forum with nice low no. posters than high level hostile posts. tyvm

8. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

I'd rather have a forum filled with content based on facts than assumptions.

Knowing > thinking.

And may I ask how in the name of whatever does this thread contributes to the druid forum/community?

9. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

Wow, bet the OP was hoping for a different reaction...

10. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

There wouldn't be much of a forum if everyone didn't post -.-

Your one-sided poll is a clear marking you couldn't care less what we think, and it's just for your ego.

11. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

If you don't like what he posts ignore him. Geez, it's ONLINE. It's not like he's forcing you to read it. If you're going to get so upset over something he types PM him and ask him [nicely] to quit. Posting a poll like this shows how immature you are (no offense, but I'd expect this more from IM than anyone else : /). PM him your plea or take it and move on. Don't try to drag others into your petty dispute.

12. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Reported.

Also, postcount does not matter. If someone made his first post ever on these forums saying correct things, I'd take him just as seriously as I'd take anyone with 10k posts...

Also, in the rules of the forum it is clearly stated that flaming is not to be done. Correcting people is not flaming, it is correcting.
    Making a poll/hatethread where you clearly point out how much you hate someone is flaming however.

And as for the thread topic:
    Yes, I do care what he thinks. I do listen to what he says. Oh, and btw, I also read what he writes.
    Also, I admit that what TTP wrote in that other post might have been wrong, but that is nothing compared to this thread. You see, I'm a realist. I can be objective too. But if you can't stand someone arguing for what is right, or arguing in general, you clearly shouldn't make a "need opinions"-post. (Referring to the armor-mess)

13. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I've never had any problems with TTP...and while some might not agree with what he does say in the threads...there are those that do (as shown in this thread).

There are times where there seems to be a heated debate and TTP is involved in it...but who hasn't been involved in a few of those during that person's time here and believes that his point is correct and stands by it.

There are people who only post in threads just to flame a random person in each thread just to get his rocks off...and in the end that person does get banned. I don't see TTP as that type of person though.

While you could have PM'd TTP expressing your issues that you have with his posts...it doesn't mean that he would either respond or agree to do something about it...but you will never know becuase you went with the public poll instead of it.

HoS

14. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

dont even try to argue this fact

-jordy :strong:

15. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

awrooo awoo wooooof?

Funny post :)

Imaginary superiority? I dont post that often, when i do I 'usually' make sure I have a fair idea of what i am talking about.
    Therefore if someone argues they are generally wrong and corrections follow. (hey not always, but if wrong id come and admit it)

Got a problem with the content of my posts?
    I dont take kindly to the remarks in the previous threads you are probably meaning where i was repeatedly told i was wrong, talking BS, should learn english, should never post in the guys thread again etc etc.

My posts which are usually knowledgable but sometimes tactless are in contrast to the nicey nicey group hug approach which are generally useless.

Perhaps if more people with more tact than me had the balls to argue with the 'cool pk kids with their ego and knowledge' then id not need to post.
    My posting could be taken a sign of the lack of knowledge around just or the fear of the backlash of disagreeing with the 'in crowd'.
    (ofc i recognise there are a number of high quality yet humble posters here)

stoutes boasting is very well known and i didn't really do it with malice.
    If i had so many nice things i _might_ feel the need to show them a bit more.

yes, the avatar is RDA as macyver atm and dont trust the joined dates, ive been here since 2001.
    (almost as long as the original posters <1month)

For the record i voted option 2 in this useful poll - sticky please!
    afk making poll "Anyone Care What Pheyd Thinks?"

16. marcello

marcello Banned

Agreed, and TTP has a point in what he is saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.