Anybody wanna duel, West Nl?

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
You make a similar thread there. And the people willing to duel you, will post there. Everything is pie after that. :thumbsup:

mumba

Banned
I thought ur best dueler was on us east ladder

If so, then wisp puffpuffgive and ill show u a real foher, not that pussy gris pally u call godly.

KaythonXE

Banned
I raped ashton already, he's hyper ezpk. I'll destroy your foher, and you can laugh at griz and offfensive gcs. Lawl. Deadeye, I'll duel you again. :p

mumba

Banned
So u full juv and u brag taht u won...sad

Especially considering that the the only time u didnt juv is when u lost.

No offense, but anybody can be godly by juving...

KaythonXE

Banned
Right. And thus when I killed you after four juvs, picked up what juvs you dropped, and drank them I'm the one at fault? Lawl. Juv and die less mr gg foher.

Sh, cry cause ez'd.

Why so whine? First you make a LADDER game instead of a NON-LADDER game. So I have to bring my mf hdin, who has only 6k damage. AND you still die to two hammers with bo. Go cry to your mom.

mumba

Banned
Lol turd, I never used the juvs, u killed me once then u took em and used them...so whos the newb here?

And if im so ez, as u stated several times, why did u need to juv to stay alive long enough to kill me...? If im indeed so ez to u, u would have no need for them, u should be able to kill me w/o, but that isnt the case is it?