Leave some there for me.

3) Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree,

Counting all the monkeys he can see

Stop, Kookaburra, Stop, Kookaburra,

That's no monkey, that's me.

(That's no monkey, that's three.)

Lord Nyax

Banned
My mother used to sing that to me as a child...I'm fairly sure it scarred me for life. Greedy bastard Kookaburra...steal MY candy, will you? Call me a monkey, will you?

Proceeds to dismember the nearby stuffed animal...Kookaburra?

My mother used to sing that to me as a child...I'm fairly sure it scarred me for life. Greedy bastard Kookaburra...steal MY candy, will you? Call me a monkey, will you?

Proceeds to dismember the nearby stuffed animal...Kookaburra?
Hey guys... theres a couple straight jackets in the closet...

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you all really not know that a Kookaburra is an Australian bird? The gum tee and "king of the bush" bits might have clued you in.

Not sure where the monkey fits in.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm surprised people outside Australia know that song. I haven't heard it in years.

I looked it up on wikipedia, it was made in the 1920s but apparently it's to the tune of an old Welsh folk song about blackbirds. And it was sung largely by Girl Guides groups, and was so popular it made it overseas and is now one of their official songs in America too.

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, me too, my mum used to sing to to me, we've actually got a kookaburra in a tree in our back yard. The thing never shuts up... terrible when you have a hangover.

I'm surprised people outside Australia know that song. I haven't heard it in years.

I looked it up on wikipedia, it was made in the 1920s but apparently it's to the tune of an old Welsh folk song about blackbirds. And it was sung largely by Girl Guides groups, and was so popular it made it overseas and is now one of their official songs in America too.
My mom used to sing it to me as a kid and it was in a video I used to watch.

The fact that I have it in iTunes shouldn't scare you, when you break 10k songs you are bound to have a few nursery rhyme type songs. It should scare you that I have songs from http://www.boowakwala.com/ in there. My favorites are Crunchy Munchy and One Two. . . Good stuff.

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
My mom used to sing it to me as a kid and it was in a video I used to watch.

The fact that I have it in iTunes shouldn't scare you, when you break 10k songs you are bound to have a few nursery rhyme type songs. It should scare you that I have songs from http://www.boowakwala.com/ in there. My favorites are Crunchy Munchy and One Two. . . Good stuff.
Hahaha, oh my god.

i stumbled on a "feed the birds" game for kids.... The damn thing took me about 1 full minute to figure out.

:laughing:

edit: wow the string puppet game is really scary. i clicked on all of the strings, and most of them stopped. but 2 legs and 1 arm are still moving and im not even clicking on them anymore.. and that was like 2 minutes ago :sad2:

Oh dear god----Barney sang that song constantly!!! My niece could not live with out it. If that gets stuck in my head, I swear, I will hunt you down!!!!