Anybody playing on USWest

ODBunzSon

Diabloii.Net Member
Anybody playing on USWest

Ok, i just got back into diablo2 and i was trying out hardcore for a challenge..... im currently at lvl 41 and in NM. But there only seems to be like 8 open games.Most of them are all baal runs and im not rushed. I really dont feel like leveling up by myself throughout NM. I make some games, but nobody joins. Is USEast or other realms dead like the West is? Or should i just switch my realm so i can play with more people?

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
erm

east is dead too. from what i heard europe is slightly more populated than east.

but east beats all the others for secksiness, so switch to east

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
I still play on west ladder, but the majority of questing games are in normal. I don't know about East, but it seems as if not too many people are playing anymore.

ODBunzSon

Diabloii.Net Member
ok... i guess ill check out USEast because just a little while ago i join a free rush game and the guy pked me. ohh well

GodObelisk

Diabloii.Net Member
ODBunzSon said:
ok... i guess ill check out USEast because just a little while ago i join a free rush game and the guy pked me. ohh well
Public games are most likely the places where pkers and tppk appears.
If u join free rush games, in the hope of getting rushed, and baal games for lving. Be aware tat ur chance of dying to pkers are higher than the chance u die to monsters if u played thru it urself.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
CookiesnCream said:
I still play on west ladder, but the majority of questing games are in normal. I don't know about East, but it seems as if not too many people are playing anymore.
Where's the challenge in creating a hardcore character if it can't make it through the game on it's own?
Okay, making a character to support or work well with a party is a noble pursuit. However, questing/leveling in HC public games is just plain ASKING to get PK'd. :lol: