Anybody feel like

TheGreatStickels

Diabloii.Net Member
Anybody feel like

contributing to the Get Stickels The Hell Out Of Texas fund?

anyways, I need an idea of a way to get my parents to let me go to Minnesota for a week, or even just a couple of days.

any suggestions?

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, here's one.

Do all your research ahead of time. Know the best airfare. Know the departure times, and the arrival times back home. Have contact information for where you're headed. Know what to bring. (including cold weather gear if you're going this time of year). Even get a reservation on hold with the airline. Most airlines will hold a reservation for 24 hours with no obligation.

Then, approach your parents and explain that you have it all worked out. Produce the reservation; tell them the phone numbers of where you're staying; just let them know that you really put thought into it and that this isn't just some spur-of-the moment thing. I think that would give you a good chance anyway. If they see how much you've researched it, they may go for it. They'll see that you worked for it.

How has your behavior been lately? That could influence things too... one way, OR the other...

Anakha1

Banned
Steve_Kow said:
Missing the lovely Vivian? Airfare is cheap, and perhaps you can stay with her--ask your parents.
I thought he and Vivian broke up? :scratch: Maybe I'm hallucinating again.

TheGreatStickels

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Missing the lovely Vivian? Airfare is cheap, and perhaps you can stay with her--ask your parents.
missing her so much.

Asking my parents is the easy part, its getting them to say yes that I'm working on.

and Anakahsij3408, we sucked at being broken up, that lasted about a month