Any1 in here play starwars battlefront...?

Spawn of God

Diabloii.Net Member
Any1 in here play starwars battlefront...?

Anyone here play ps2 starwars battlefront online? I think its a cool game. If u do leave your account name on this thread, so we can play each other.

Mines jantsa27 on the game.

Spawn of God

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
Anyone here play ps2 starwars battlefront online? I think its a cool game. If u do leave your account name on this thread, so we can play each other.

Mines jantsa27 on the game.
cmon ppl dun be shy...post!

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, and welcome to out lovely forums. Please be so kind as to read the forum rules as bumping your thread is a no no.

R++

Spawn of God

Diabloii.Net Member
i disagree

Lord_Shinnok said:
I do not play that game. I play better game. You should too. Buy WoW. Now. Cake is good.
yes.cake is very good. and i would get WoW, but im not loaded...pay to play u no?

same for diablo3 if it comes out i aint playing it if its pay to play. also itd be coll if u could transfer ur acct from d2 to d3 but i dun think u can...

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
yes.cake is very good. and i would get WoW, but im not loaded...pay to play u no?

same for diablo3 if it comes out i aint playing it if its pay to play. also itd be coll if u could transfer ur acct from d2 to d3 but i dun think u can...
i was like you once, not willing to pay to play. Then i realised that the game rocked and it would keep me from buying other games for a while. So in the end it works out.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Just out of curiosity, what is the HDD required for WoW now, after all the patches...erm or hasn't the battlefield patch come out yet? I'm hopefully getting a new Mac later this year and want to be able to well and truly accomodate WoW if I do choose to pay monthly for it.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn,
Don't bump your threads.

Everyone else,
Don't discuss Blizzard stuff.

Ok, I've done my job. I can go back to bed now. :thumbsup:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
starwars battlefront is a decent game for ps2.. but compared to other online multiplayer games on pc.. it doesnt quite match up. I guess if you are a starwars fan, its a must buy game.

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
SpiritWalker said:
But isn't WoW off-topic to D2? This isn't the Blizzard OT-forums :p

It is unwise to taunt the Green Ones...

I play it for XBox, just not online. Bandwidth is a scarce commodity here on Okinawa.