Any west classic players wanna team up for first day? ifra

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member
Any west classic players wanna team up for first day?

Looking to play with some people and get into hell cs quick

softcore or preferably hardcore

HegemonKhan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Any west classic players wanna team up for first day?

i just decided to start doing mp/bnet/realm play

i play on usa west realm. SC (softcore) and NL (non-ladder). random and erratic hours. i am in the west too (pacific time zone, usa). my account(s) so far is HK_Base and character(s) HK_Lanfear

so if u wanna give me a message or friend me on bnet.

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

im down to start whatever, hc or sc. west classic of course.
play accounts are bart_1 and bart_2. i might take the day off of work to make my first character :], not sure yet tho. ill be down to join in a party to get to cs, i think if we get enough ppl korn we should assign characters. im either making a orb/stat sorc or tempted to make some kind of CE nec for power lvling in cows/cs. i think ill take the sorc position. ill play hc or sc btw, got more friends on sc, so might be a better idea for sc because i get alot more people to join our games. we shall see wassup then i guess.

HegemonKhan

Diabloii.Net Member

so far that i've been on WEST SC NL its been pretty lonely, hardly anyone on, though maybe everyone jsut is in hell difficulty. when i was playing like half a year to a year ago there were still a lot of poeple but now at least so far its very dead. maybe everyone is jsut waiting for ladder but i dont know...i might jsut go back to only playing SP if west SC NL is as dead as it looks like it is so far.

and its more even frustrating...everyone seems to be first time d2 players. Argh!!, lol

anyways if any of u guys/girls wanna join west realm, SC, NL i'd be greatful. and play together. my account is HK_Base only char is an orber that jsut got to nm. also have a mf barb at lvl one waiting for after i get my orber sorc done, but its so slow. most games i am playing by myself cuz no one is on. doing sp is actually faster because i can change it to 8 people for more exp. on MP u cant choose the monster diffuclty-exp bonus as a command..u have to actually HAVE 8 poeple in game for the exp bonus of it...and there jsut doesnt seem to be people playing...

my account(s):

HK_Base

my character(s)

1. HK_Lanfear (orber) char lvl ~33 in nm
2. HK_Perrin (titan axe ww mf'er) char. lvl 1 (hadnt played him yet..still working on my orber)

HK=hegemonkhan=so u guys/girls can know me from here on this site to in game

Last edited:

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

well i am thinking west classic hardcore, not sure what i will make first though

account is kornkills

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member

After such a long time I'll be back to play on USWest SCCL.

Give me a call or anything, I'll be playing for at least 8-10 hours the first day.

*Xyph3r

Oh yes, I'll be doing a hammerdin.

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member

Why do you play on west and then complain that it is empty; do East/Europe lag for you?

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

ok well so far barty is the only one for west classic hardcore ladder?

HegemonKhan

Diabloii.Net Member

i might try to do ladder reset as well. hadnt actually ever done ladder yet. not that commited and fanatical with playing mass hours anymore. but i might try since this might be the final ladder reset and might as well try ladder before it too late. not sure if i'll try hardcore or not. i'd am and be very noob with hardcore, too spoiled with SC and being able to die and not worry about it.

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

ok well, i was talking with a guy in the olo channel, and it sounds like if one wants to play classic hardcore with other people, better off going east.

west is pretty dead, and chances are it might not be revived.

so with that in mind i will be playing on east tomorrow, classic hardcore of course :)

oh and barty i dont know your relatsionship with the people in the olo channel, but it sounds like they are moving to east

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member

ok well, i was talking with a guy in the olo channel, and it sounds like if one wants to play classic hardcore with other people, better off going east.

west is pretty dead, and chances are it might not be revived.

so with that in mind i will be playing on east tomorrow, classic hardcore of course :)

oh and barty i dont know your relatsionship with the people in the olo channel, but it sounds like they are moving to east
This is quite common, don't listen to it. Last ladder reset I remember Asia 2 being empty for weeks and now even on hardcore they've a few high 90's. Anyhow, if your friends are going to USEast by all means go and follow them, for playing hardcore it's easier when you've got a setup 7 man party =D

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

i dont know, have you been on west cl hc?

it's as dead as dead can be

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, sure, atm. I mean ladder is ending, why play HC?(no one plays NL HC)

Just give it a few weeks after the need ladder is up =)

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

na havent heard much form olo in a week or so, but im ure there will be a few people staying in the west. i am one of them. i know 2 for sure people in rl that are starting as well on whccl. see u around there.

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

alright i will take my chances and stay west :) though i only got 12 days to play... and will be going out tonight. so i will of course be far behind >.>

Kornkills

Diabloii.Net Member

BTW THE SEASON HAS BEGUN west cl hc has 5 people so far

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

interesting im at work wont be home till 330 or so then i gotta roll then ill be on prolly round 4 pm gald to see it all went well with the reset.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Count me in for HC ladder!

Char options: WW barb, pally (not Hdin/FoH), sorc, necro.

Since it's fresh start for us all... lets make a good party, I guess I'm of the flexible kind!

HegemonKhan

Diabloii.Net Member

HK_HC1 is my account for hardcore, west realm, ladder, classic.

i would love some party play help. i'm just gonna do the orb rusher to start even though not helpful for party. she's a solid build letting me rush and mf and u can put most pts into vitality to help keep her alive. she shouldn't die (i hope).

CBK

Diabloii.Net Member

So far the highest population is in Europe. Anyhow, East, with second highest, has the highest char so far. West has like 500 less it seems, but we still are 5 levels form Easts highest =D(SCCL)