Any use to Shadowkiller and Firelizard?

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member
Any use to Shadowkiller and Firelizard?

These claws seem ignored by pretty much every build out there... The only build that mentioned them I can think of is the pure claw/venom build. I kinda like those claws... so, any suggestions?

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Any use to Shadowkiller and Firelizard?

iirc there's a themed build around shadowkiller called icemaiden/immobilizer or something.. it utilizes the cold charge up skills in conjunction with the freeze target on the claw. not sure about firelizard's builds though =P

Indecisive

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't like shadowclaw for the single reason that it freezes it's targets. That means no corpse explosion from death sentry, which means slow killing. I would not use this claw with anything but dragon tail.

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't like shadowclaw for the single reason that it freezes it's targets. That means no corpse explosion from death sentry, which means slow killing.
Wow, I hadn't thought about that o.o

I only used Death Sentry strategically (i.e. in situations where going melee was dangerous) when I pvmed with my Phoenixer... Guess I got it all wrong :S

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

neither claw is particularly useful. they are the sort of thing you wouldn't mind finding if playing untwinked. but in a trading environment, bartucs can be gotten for pgems....