Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Any Trade Websites

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by TradeManBob, Oct 18, 2010.

1. TradeManBob

TradeManBob Diabloii.Net Member

Any Trade Websites

That arn't run by an arrogant thief?

i would prefer one with established forum gold system, but not the one run by an a$$ and i heard there are a couple :)

if this isnt allowed here pls delete thread :D

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: Any Trade Websites

We don't support forum gold in any way shape or form here.

We have our own set of trade forums, feel free to use them, provided you read and follow the rules of those forums.

Do not bypass the word filter, it's there for a reason.

3. TradeManBob

did i bypass the word filter? how so?

and is it against rules to request names of trade website?

4. Feysal

Feysal Diabloii.Net Member

A-plus-double-dollar-sign. That's bypassing the filter.

Maybe not strictly against the rules, we just don't deal with trade sites that use forum gold. Especially not that one.

And, since we have a perfectly fine trading community here, why would we recommend anywhere else? Not that I'd even know any better place to trade in.

5. TradeManBob

well i dont deal with the big one purely because of what the head guy has done over the years thats why im asking for a different one.

Your forums are prety busy but not enough and i wana trade from softcore to hardcore which is why i asked about some sort of currency :)

6. droid

droid Diabloii.Net Member

Our trade forums aren't as busy because they're not full of botters and duped items, I'd say about 80% of traffic on the other site is driven by illegit means, while I'd say probably only 10% of our site's traffic appears suspect. I bet there's probably similar numbers of actual legit players on both :)

You dont mention exactly what the head guy did, but I have to imagine whatever it is, it's related to the skeezy nature of that site - which is part and parcel with their laissez-faire attitude towards hackers and botters and dupers.

You can't come here and laud us for our maturity and screening out undesirable elements, and then turn around and say we're not good enough because we screen out all the undesirables that might trade with you :)

That being said, I know we do have a somewhat active hardcore contingent, and I dont think it'd be a problem to find cross-core trades here, or cross-ladder, even sans forum currency.