Any Shapers Nonladder East?

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Any Shapers Nonladder East?

I rarely see many shapers in my rhealm... or many good ones at that. If any1's on though, hit me up to help me Uber or duel, etc = )

account: *Jaryism
Char's: -OhNoItsaBear (Bear)
-MysticalJackass (wwsin)
-Lil_Jarykins (sorcy)
-Plz_NotakeGold (zon)

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
i m on us east non ladder with a fury wolf every now and then, account is psilo110 (beast_inside) and burnin8r110 for my windy (NumaNumaDance). I have solo'd D Clone twice with the wolf and ubered twice with a friend who plays a frenzy barb. msg me and i ll show you my merc's 4k stone =P

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
its a holy freeze, I should have went with might but its kind of late now.

I dont think defiance really helps wolves being that our defense is crap regardless.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
jary...come to ladder. Me and naturebunns and pheyd are there. Im *hydr0lisk2 or *b166er, naturebunns is *hydrogenman and pheyd is *pheyd.

IMC :grin:

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I'm sry prolly shoulda started ladder instead of non... maybe I'll start ladder again if they reset ^^

Yo JetJagwar

First, thanks for pickin' me up again man, I owe u one = )
Thanks for enduring all the swappage but it'll pay off soon. You bailed out but we'll deffinitely have to Uber together either tomorrow or whenever ^^. Then maybe Saturday u can help me Uber...er somethin', its all g
Nice duels btw, peace

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
my weekend is booked (its my birthday) but you can catch me on any weeknight after 9pm EST. I volunteered for an experimental shift at work tuesday and missed some sleep, so i was pretty dead last night. i had hoarded some gear together to make a fireclaw bear but never got around to playing it, enjoy...

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
JettJagwar said:
its a holy freeze, I should have went with might but its kind of late now.

I dont think defiance really helps wolves being that our defense is crap regardless.
It's never too late to change mercs. Just stash all his gear, and re-hire.