Any reason at all too make a Bramble sin?

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Any reason at all too make a Bramble sin?

Ive got a ghost sin im very happy with. I never tried bramble before though.
They do better vs mellee supposedly...do they excel at anything else?

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you try it...? I know they suck donkey nuts reputably. Might I even be able to enjoy it?

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
it's more fun to play pubbies with a bramble sin but if you happen to run into a good teleporting caster in a pubbie game it's either stall the duel and you MIGHT kill them, switch characters, or just die

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
The best teleporting casters I run into with my ghost sin minion stack regardless of race and manapot/ tele into town if losing.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
The best teleporting casters I run into with my ghost sin minion stack regardless of race and manapot/ tele into town if losing.
Minion stack is fair game. Assassins do it with their shadow master when they teleport. It becomes questionable when it's a merc that is used and not a skill based minion. But in pubbies, there are no rules so mercs are normal.

People running to town are a problem for anyone and so I don't see what issue they pose.

95%+ of the public duelers manapot, but that doesn't stop you from killing them.

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
I know its legit. I have no problems killing the oak sage from hoto or mb'ing off 100000000 revives from a nec. Im just wondering if I WILL have problems doing just that with a bramble sin.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
I know its legit. I have no problems killing the oak sage from hoto or mb'ing off 100000000 revives from a nec. Im just wondering if I WILL have problems doing just that with a bramble sin.
Bramble sins are inferior to enigma sins. You can still kill the same people with enigma. But brambles won't have good luck vs. the really good casters. They not only don't have teleport, but they run slow. They are sitting ducks for good FB sorcs, bone necs, etc.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
:D you won't be able to MB off the skellies when the nec breaks the max FCR bp with 08 Valks and crap and does Spear / Tele / Spear / Tele / Teeth / Tele / Spirit / Tele / Tele / Tele / Spear

- Dennis

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Lots of bone necs .8 valk. 30 fcr and 30 fhr is pretty sweet. There's definetly better though.

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Zangeif said:
.08 valk sucks on a nec. You can hit 125 fcr easily with a good circlet.
it's not the fcr it's the fhr, valk's 30 fhr that is usually 50 because of it being shaeled makes it extremely easier for people to hit that 86 fhr bp

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
[QUOTE='22'Souljah]it's not the fcr it's the fhr, valk's 30 fhr that is usually 50 because of it being shaeled makes it extremely easier for people to hit that 86 fhr bp[/QUOTE]
This thing ALWAYS manages to bug the HELL out of me.

People ALWAYS socket their 08 Valks with Shael, and yet 99% of Shako's are socketed with Um (not counting PTopaz's for MF). All they want to do is make the +% look bigger... :rolleyes:

- Dennis

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
This thing ALWAYS manages to bug the HELL out of me.

People ALWAYS socket their 08 Valks with Shael, and yet 99% of Shako's are socketed with Um (not counting PTopaz's for MF). All they want to do is make the +% look bigger... :rolleyes:

- Dennis
don't really understand what you're trying to get across? :eek:

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Btw yes I will be able to mb the revives off him even if he uses 125% fcr which ALL GOOD NECS DO ANYWAY vs assasins and most other classes.